Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont hear people say 'aw tortoise' or 'aw orangutans', unless there are cute baby tortoises or orangutans close by. It is possible that an 'aw, orangutans' could be thrown out if somehow a band of orangutans were to escape and harrass someone.

My point is this. If language has embraced said animal in a negative connotation, such as 'aw rats,' that group of animals immediately loses all credibility and protection.
I think you need to drink less before you post.

I’m not super optimistic but I’m excited nonetheless to watch this team in person one more time. Hopeful but worried we’re just missing too much. I wish we were at full strength. But if wishes were horses then blah blah blah.

I’ll say 44-31 Clemson.
It’s just business:
1672416464475.gif

Keys to the game.

1) Defense needs to not play like crap.
2) Milton needs to not play like crap.
3) DBs need to not give the Clemson WRs 10yd cushions.
4) Our WRs need to catch passes.
5) Defense needs to not play like crap.

We do those 5 things and I think we win.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Everyone with an ounce of intelligence knows Jordan is the GOAT, and golf and tennis are sissy sports.
Golf is a sissy sport, agreed.

Tennis, is not.

You struck me as a Lebron guy, is all.

Total loss of respect for both of you..........

Reactions: HeadVol77
@Enki_Amenra and others - this is why I hate betting on sports. I had Malik Davis as part of my single game parlay.

O/U for Malik Davis tonight was 39.5 yds. He hit 39, and didn’t see the field again. They played Zeke late in a meaningless game. Really annoying.
I know what you mean. Vegas is good. . . in fact, they are so good that I swear they know. I've had so many wins and losses that were so close that they had to know. It seems statistically impossible to be within 1 PT, 1 asst, rebound, etc, on the majority of plays.

I know what you mean. Vegas is good. . . in fact, they are so good that I swear they know. I've had so many wins and losses that were so close that they had to know. It seems statistically impossible to be within 1 PT, 1 asst, rebound, etc, on the majority of plays.
#scripted

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
I doubt they ditch Malik. He's a cheap backup you don't have to overpay for....... Unless you think you can get something out of him but I'm not sure who wants to take on a multi year project.
Yeah, Dobbs is getting that veteran pay now. You have to be pretty good to be a back-up QB on veteran pay. Seems like it's usually a former starter that's seen as a bit past their prime, someone to teach the new gun.

Been at the ER with my husband all day. He had another episode last night where he can’t remember the day or events. Last night he couldn’t remember if he turned on the shower or got in, nothing about Christmas or that our son was in rehab. Then he had a seizure on me this morning. Lots of tests but we’re not able to do an MRI to see if there were mini strokes. Everything was fine except his sugar dropped really low while there. Doctor’s appointment next week. Y’all be praying please.

Hypoglycemia (really low sugar)can cause all of that. Hopefully that’s all it is. 🙏

Tonight's the night

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back