Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could also be a result of them loving the challenge of going against the #1 offense in the nation and knowing they would have to keep up. Young was phenomenal running to escape pressure only to fling it to someone who finally got open. Bennett was insulted that Tennessee had been moved ahead of GA. Rattler had never played that well even against teams SC should have ran over. All 3 have the ability. Let’s not act like they were the backup to the backups.
Ballers Rise to the Challenge! And deep talent helps also.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
In this scenario, that seems to suggest they were more motivated than we were.
How? You don’t think the reigning Heisman trophy winner, the reigning national champion QB, and a former 5*disgraced QB would be motivated going against the number 1 offense?

Mostly just sourced MGP from what I understand. Have had a 5yr, 105 proofer that was actually very solid from them. The price is an issue for sure, but that bottle I tried was better than any other 5yr MGP I've had from other distilleries.
Feels like literally everything is fkn MGP lol

Reactions: vols4lfe
Got a tough choice for my fantasy football championship. Joe Burrow or Justin Fields. Burrow is playing against a tough matchup in the Bills, and Fields burned Detroit for 45+ points last time they played.. but that was a different Detroit team. Last time I started Fields over Burrow I regretted it big time. Think I need to trust the consistent performer of Burrow. What do the fantasy football experts in here think?

How? You don’t think the reigning Heisman trophy winner, the reigning national champion QB, and a former 5*disgraced QB would be motivated going against the number 1 offense?
Motivated yes. And to be fair, BY and Bennett played great games, but nothing outside what they've demonstrated themselves capable of doing. Rattler, OTOH, played out of his butt. And I do think our defense lacked motivation that game. Their effort was extremely subpar. So yeah, I think SCar and Rattler were far more motivated in that game.

Got a tough choice for my fantasy football championship. Joe Burrow or Justin Fields. Burrow is playing against a tough matchup in the Bills, and Fields burned Detroit for 45+ points last time they played.. but that was a different Detroit team. Last time I started Fields over Burrow I regretted it big time. Think I need to trust the consistent performer of Burrow. What do the fantasy football experts in here think?

I’d go Fields. But - it should be noted - I’m not playing for any championships.

Burrow. He’s been pretty consistent since the beginning. One of the most reliable fantasy QBs now.

Not an expert, but if Bengals are at home, I'd go Burrows. If it's at Buffalo, I'd go Fields.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97

Take burrow in a big game.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back