Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a tough choice for my fantasy football championship. Joe Burrow or Justin Fields. Burrow is playing against a tough matchup in the Bills, and Fields burned Detroit for 45+ points last time they played.. but that was a different Detroit team. Last time I started Fields over Burrow I regretted it big time. Think I need to trust the consistent performer of Burrow. What do the fantasy football experts in here think?
I'm playing Fields in my fanduel lines.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
Success kills all enjoyment if it's not tempered.

Human nature. It’s why Spurrier quit at Florida.

This surprised me... we clearly haven't been QB U.

We had a great run of college QB’s starting with Andy Kelly and going through Casey Clusen (arguably Erik Ainge) but Peyton was the only one who panned out in the pros. Milton has the size and arm strength, next year will tell whether his accuracy and ability to read the defense are up to pro levels. If not him, then maybe Nico.

Got a tough choice for my fantasy football championship. Joe Burrow or Justin Fields. Burrow is playing against a tough matchup in the Bills, and Fields burned Detroit for 45+ points last time they played.. but that was a different Detroit team. Last time I started Fields over Burrow I regretted it big time. Think I need to trust the consistent performer of Burrow. What do the fantasy football experts in here think?
Fields I think. Rush yards and rush td’s to put you over the top

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
I mean the hit was clean. Shoulder to chest/shoulder. No head contact. These things happen when your QB lobs the ball in the Air and expects you to just stand under it for 5 seconds before it gets to you.
You don’t get knocked out from shoulder to chest hits. Y’all denying there was helmet to helmet are blind or didn’t watch the replays.

Reactions: Rizzo924
Shhh...

You are messing up the narrative. They are on a roll.

Seriously, are the defenders just supposed to watch and not unload on anybody now? If so the game is done. Make the hit according to the rules, but football is football and it is not playing patty cake. Don't want anybody to get hurt, but the game is what it is and guys get hurt every single game that is played.
It was a clean hit. Its football not badminton. To many trying to change this game to flag football.

You don’t get knocked out from shoulder to chest hits. Y’all denying there was helmet to helmet are blind or didn’t watch the replays.

So he was lying when he said he was not knocked out, that he could have kept playing, but the medical staff held him out as precaution? He just made that up, right?

Day: Losing Harrison 'absolutely' impacted game

Harrison said he felt good enough to return. When asked if he was aware the entire time, he said yes.

"It was just a regular hit," he said. "I felt like I was good enough to go back in the game."

Harrison said he "absolutely" wanted to return but respected the trainers' decision to hold him out. Ohio State trainer Shaun Barnhouse had multiple conversations with Harrison on the sideline.

"At the end of the day, they are looking out for my health and safety," said Harrison, who had five catches for 106 yards and two touchdowns. "I respect their decision."

So he was lying when he said he was not knocked out, that he could have kept playing, but the medical staff held him out as precaution? He just made that up, right?

Day: Losing Harrison 'absolutely' impacted game

Harrison said he felt good enough to return. When asked if he was aware the entire time, he said yes.

"It was just a regular hit," he said. "I felt like I was good enough to go back in the game."

Harrison said he "absolutely" wanted to return but respected the trainers' decision to hold him out. Ohio State trainer Shaun Barnhouse had multiple conversations with Harrison on the sideline.

"At the end of the day, they are looking out for my health and safety," said Harrison, who had five catches for 106 yards and two touchdowns. "I respect their decision."
Nobody worth a damn wouldn’t want to go back in. That’s why they make it a med staff call,
Players all the time be rattled as hell say “I’m ok”.
Don’t be dumb.
You think with a NC game on the line they held him just because??

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back