Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not
The defense just made timely play after timely play. How many times over the last 15 years did we lose games because we didn't make timely plays?

As frustrating add it was at times... I'm more than impressed with this team's resilience, especially on defense. They just don't quit.

Not disagreeing. The problem has been a constant in many games this year, rush 3-4, sit back in soft zone with too much cushion. He didn't do that in the KY game this year or the orange bowl. He did it the whole game at SC. We will not be winning a championship SEC or otherwise with that defensive strategy, IMO.

Last edited:
Guys and gals me and the kids could use all the prayers you can muster. Friday I went and filed for a divorce, also filed for full custody of my 10 year old son, that should give a hint to what’s taking place. The hardest thing I’ve ever had to do is sit my youngest down and explain this to him. Tore my heart out.

Looks like helmet contact to me in the video "Ale"x posted - water under the bridge as they say, but given Smart's post-game comments after we played them, I'd say he'd put the word out.
I didn’t watch or read anything after our game with UGA; what comments did Smart make?

Reactions: SmokinBob
You most certainly can get knocked out that way. From the whiplash effect.
So what you’re saying would mean a lot more in the debate if “ I HADN’T SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES ON MY 75” TV THE SLOW MO REPlAY THAT LEFT NO QUESTIONS IF HELMETS HIT.
Damn people let it die. Helmet hit Helmet, it’s on film.

Guys and gals me and the kids could use all the prayers you can muster. Friday I went and filed for a divorce, also filed for full custody of my 10 year old son, that should give a hint to what’s taking place. The hardest thing I’ve ever had to do is sit my youngest down and explain this to him. Tore my heart out.
Prayers for patience and a good outcome... divorce is difficult and even more so when a young one is involved.

Prayers my friend. They won’t understand and may even hold it against you in the future, but you in your heart of hearts knows what’s best. I had to also make a similar decision, though it doesn’t appear as severe as your situation.

Prayers!
God's got Ya

I didn’t watch or read anything after our game with UGA; what comments did Smart make?
TBH, neither did I, except what I read on this board, but people posted quotes from his presser that he said something about no freebies & stuff like that & the way it was portrayed is they were gonna rough up our receivers & take their chances on refs calling PI, etc. Nothing egregious was said publicly.

Eh..... They really don't tho 😂. FSU had a sneaky great season and like Tennessee, should probably be talked about more going forward.
Not sure what all they lose in terms of graduation/moving on to the NFL, but with their portal pick-ups, they could have a good year next year. Clemson should be worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back