Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably will. Seems there's momentum for it here. Would have been better had we won, but he's fine a good job overall. Need a QB. Bad.
They play for him and it's a rebuilding job. I don't remember too many details of his stint with Arizona (other than the 3-13 record of course) but I don't recall any allegations of incompetence...i.e. Hackett or McDaniels in two opportunities. Unless Sean Payton is a possibility, I don't see any homeruns waiting to be hired.

Reactions: jakez4ut
burn-muppet.gif
Kelly deserves this for the cringey dancing alone. ;)

I remember losing the Peach Bowl to an unranked Clemson team in 2004 and losing that same bowl game to Maryland the year before or after. To me, that signaled our official downfall. Hopefully, with this Orange Bowl win, it signals our rise back up to the top.

We beat 3 out of the last 4 national champions…LSU, Bama, and Clemson. Never would’ve thought that would happen in year two.

Guys and gals me and the kids could use all the prayers you can muster. Friday I went and filed for a divorce, also filed for full custody of my 10 year old son, that should give a hint to what’s taking place. The hardest thing I’ve ever had to do is sit my youngest down and explain this to him. Tore my heart out.
Omg! Hate you and your son are going through this. Absolutely you both will be on my mind and will be praying. Hang in there, you will persevere.

Last edited:
So what you’re saying would mean a lot more in the debate if “ I HADN’T SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES ON MY 75” TV THE SLOW MO REPlAY THAT LEFT NO QUESTIONS IF HELMETS HIT.
Damn people let it die. Helmet hit Helmet, it’s on film.
It made a ‘smack’ sound too oof

It made me think back to the Peach Bowl against them. That was just a 13 pt loss, but it was pretty embarrassing at the time as #6 vs an unranked.

Though looking back, Clemson had upset #3 FSU the month before, before thrashing Duke and USCjr. Guess something clicked for them, but it was a crappy loss. Didn't even know who Clemson was or where they were located back then. They were absolute nobodies across college sports.
I was at that game... So yeah this one felt pretty good

No doubt, but if AP voters already had us behind them, then our win was already baked in to that too. Not saying that made sense, but don't see what changed to have us jump them now, again...unless the name brand Clemson win is bigger in the voters' minds than beating just K St.

NOW I could see OSU dropping to #6. Lost 2 straight games. Who knows.

At the end of the day, it's really kind of a meaningless difference...except "top 5" just sounds a lot cooler than top 10 and no doubt there's someone tracking top 5 finishes...would like to add another notch to that belt I suppose.
I'm for 'top 5'...👍

They play for him and it's a rebuilding job. I don't remember too many details of his stint with Arizona (other than the 3-13 record of course) but I don't recall any allegations of incompetence...i.e. Hackett or McDaniels in two opportunities. Unless Sean Payton is a possibility, I don't see any homeruns waiting to be hired.
That's the thing... There aren't any home runs... So unless Payton is legit....I honestly don't have issue with letting him. The NFC south is terrible. Figure just few players away from legit competing for post season.

Reactions: butchna
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back