Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
One girl's life has already been ruined at Auburn, by lies and rumor...feel sorry for this girl if none of this is true.
I feel sorry for her, regardless. If it is true, then she either made the choice or something even more shady was going on. Even if she made the choice, to have her be the source of all these jokes is difficult. She has a family somewhere. JMO.

SpectacularBadConey-size_restricted.gif
main-qimg-c6bd943c98a072bda9c522d7254ebb14.gif

Great win! Means a lot for the program. It puts to rest the negative narratives that the coaches have had to recruit against-- that UT can't win big games without Hooker, Hyatt and Tillman, that UT's success won't be repeated without them and that UT's offense will sputter without Golesh. It puts UT in a good position to fill the remaining spots with the guys they want.

Thank you, seniors! The foundation is laid and the torch is passed.

Who was interval OC?

If Pruitt escapes a show cause, it will just prove once and for all that the NCAA is an absolute joke with no real power. His breaking of rules was si egregious I just don't see how it can go unpunished. But if it does, then college football absolutely becomes the wild, wild west because it will signal to other coaches they can do whatever they want with no real fear of repercussions.
What it will show you is how much power Saban has over the entire NCAA. I guarantee you if he does not get a show cause, he will be announced as Bama’s DC within a few days.

If I was any good at photoshopping I would have posted a pick of a purple and gold t-shirt that said “Booty for Boutte”.

Cale (Carolina Jackpot) is just a normal fan like us and is actually able to put his hate aside and be fair towards the Vols unless they're playing South Carolina. I think he's alright. Rob, on the other hand, straight-up gets defensive when it comes to Tennessee and has acted personally insulted when anyone has even hinted at Tennessee being able to stay on the field with Clemson this season. To be fair, the Tennessee fans that call in to their show don't exactly represent the fanbase well...I've heard some really dumb ones call in. Rob is the type that will constantly move the goalposts and contradict himself in order to make whatever argument he can against Tennessee. I'm looking forward to their show tonight. Cale hates Clemson more than Tennessee and will probably give him a lot of sh**.

How was the show last night?

I will watch it again, but I thought when it happened that he should have pitched it.
The guy who had the option to pitch was supposed to attack Haddon’s outside shoulder, which would give them the leverage to convert the play. However, he did not get leverage, and Hadden maintained his which forced him to turn it up inside. Had he pitched it, Hadden could’ve possibly closed and made the play, especially since it was a kicker and not a runningback. Hadden defended his position the way he was supposed to defend it. Good coaching on that.

I cheer against the SEC in the bowl games, unless it is Tennessee, of course. This tweet from Peter Burns still says a lot about which is the toughest conference.

Not one comment about Tennessee dragging the SEC West teams and the ACC Champ in that whole thread as evidentiary support for said tweet.

How was the show last night?
As expected. Rob didn't say a word about the game until he had to when the first caller brought it up. He said Tennessee was the better team but Clemson still has the better program. The closest he came to showing some humility was saying he deserved the ragging from Tennessee callers. Fortunately none of the Tennessee callers were complete morons like I've heard on their show multiple times this season.

Watch the vid "Facing down a Lee-Enfield at Ypres in WW1" by the channel "War Stories"..I didn't just make the 💩 up. I just told what the historian said happened. I know exactly what a f'n Lee-Enfield is...I am sitting here watching the freakin Documentary. The British were famous for the "Mad Minute" it is one of the biggest reasons why the comparatively tiny BEF was so great on battle in 1914.

Don't call me a liar...if you don't believe it, then that is fine, but I did not just make it up.
UM, I did not call you a liar and I have never called anyone a liar on this board and never will. Go back and read what I wrote. I said the guy who wrote it must have been in your moonshine. I used the moonshine as a tongue in cheek reference to your Ky. location nothing more. Things that happen in combat are often embellished and I could give you several reasons while I feel that story is an embellished myth, but I will just leave this as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back