Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know. Georgia losing Bennett as weird as it sounds is probably a plus for everyone else. He is no where near the most talented player but he’s the glue to that offense. Hopefully they take a step back next season

I knew an insurance adjuster who said it was part of their policy to pretty much pay out any claim in LA, because it was almost a guarantee that if it went to court the jury would side with the plaintiff, no matter how ridiculous the claim.
all about choices.

One girl's life has already been ruined at Auburn, by lies and rumor...feel sorry for this girl if none of this is true.
It’s all about how she runs with it. This is Kardashion level publicity.
It didn’t exactly ruin Kim’s or the rest of the families life

Even worst case scenario, it's not that bad. A bunch of consenting adults doing unprofessional things. Not program changing type stuff, and rarely is the truth as bad as the rumors.

Biggest loss is losing their wr coach and not getting boutte back for next year. Probably hurts them in recruiting, a lot of parents don't want to send their kids into that kind of environment.
McCarthy’s dad has enquired if LSU would be interested if he hits the portal 😜
Or maybe it’s just a rumor

If we were to vote on most improved player this season he’d be in the conversation for sure. I’d have Hyatt as the most improved. After that thought, in no particular order, it would be: Beasley, Wright, Fant, Omari Thomas and even Bumphus.

As far as units: DL was the most improved unit IMO.

It was happening here during the game Friday…. People claiming Joe wasn’t the answer as he was completing 70% of his passes and on pace for 300 yds.
Just have to accept there are some who made up their mind before the season started that Joe is not the answer and will use every uncompleted pass as justification. Some were practically rooting for him to fail in the Orange Bowl to prove themselves right. I guess it is human nature, but I don’t understand how you can root against someone on your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back