Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he's over the Checkerboard here.
Just saying there was twice this year he caught long passes from Milton and fell down just short of the goal line. It's just a matter of timing. Squirrel is stumbling from where he's having to slow down to make the catch and not overrun it. I'm sure with them getting those #1 reps they'll work it out to where he's catching in stride.

I was surprised to see that since the start of the CFP era in the 2014 season, Tennessee is 63-49, a .563 winning percentage. Tennessee is 5-1 in bowl games in that era and as we all know, they've risen as high as #1 in the college football playoff poll.

It's not great, but not as bad as it has sometimes felt. Slipping an 11-2 season into that mix sure helps!

Just saying there was twice this year he caught long passes from Milton and fell down just short of the goal line. It's just a matter of timing. Squirrel is stumbling from where he's having to slow down to make the catch and not overrun it. I'm sure with them getting those #1 reps they'll work it out to where he's catching in stride.
The best is the enemy of the good. Did we not punch it in in both cases? A TD is great, buy I'm not going to get all uptight about these ginormous splash plays that led directly to scores.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
The best is the enemy of the good. Did we not punch it in in both cases? A TD is great, buy I'm not going to get all uptight about these ginormous splash plays that led directly to scores.
lol, It's not being uptight. It's noticing something they need to work on, something I guarantee the coaches have seen and will have them working on. I swear, some of you act like every observation of something that could be fixed through repetition is negative. It's not. Sometimes an observation is just an observation.

And I promise you, Squirrel would rather keep his balance and score the TD himself.

Found some good 'uns at No. 6 Tennessee tops No. 10 Clemson 31-14 in Orange Bowl

ratio3x2_1100.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back