Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing Walker Merrill extremely unhappy.

-AP
We don’t rotate a lot at the wr position, pretty much 5 guys saw extensive pt in Hyatt, Tillman, Keyton , White and McCoy. White getting more pt than Walker and Jimmy squared says more about Whites ability over the other 3. He isn’t just a burner , he is a player.

Since I haven’t posted about them in a while, and I know y’all love it when I do…

my alma mater is #18 in the nation in Boys HS Basketball

Honorable mention to @drumvol who was a band director there as well. 😎

Reactions: Scvol7906
While 20 years ago, I most certainly would have agreed with you, and still do deep down...regardless, I feel sorry for her; but, now days, there's many in our society that wear such things as badges of honor and courage...and, don't want our sympathy.
If someone is too ignorant to realize they've burned themselves, you can still pity the scars.

Tanny have an uphill battle to get the starting position back?

I'm ready for the Titans to move on from the Tannehill/Henry era. It sucks, because it's been a blast watching it. But the team has too many needs to go 7-10 with them next year and delay the rebuild another season. It's unlikely we even threaten to win the AFC South next year regardless, so no point in keeping the band together.

That's not wrong but I think a player like him would do better to get on a new campus and learn a new system sooner.
Every other system is child’s play in comparison. The only drawback to waiting for the right fit is if this “very unhappy” narrative is dead on. If he’s resentful, best tear the band-aid off.

Last edited:
LSU just fired their recruiting coordinator. Rumor is she had sex with Kayshon Boutte, WR coach Hankins, and 2 other staffers. Google Destiny Wilson.

To play devils advocate, in our modern era of tolerance why would consenting adults be forced to resign or leave the team for something like this? Boutte is over 18 and already on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back