Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think Harbaugh would be stupid to leave. Despite the success he had at SF, I don't think his personality suits dealing with NFL players. But hey, if he does, Urban Meyer is out there.......

Reactions: Smokey19rt
They'd be a lot better if they'd upgrade their facilities.
I’m surprised they haven’t. When I was going there it seemed like they did a major athletic Dept. project every single year. @drumvol how was it post-2014? I just follow the football and basketball scores since graduating.. don’t know much about what they’ve been doing facilities wise.

Personally, I think Harbaugh would be stupid to leave. Despite the success he had at SF, I don't think his personality suits dealing with NFL players. But hey, if he does, Urban Meyer is out there.......
The big question for Urban is, does the naked dude with the bong come with him?

Watching the Tulane/USC game. Down two TD’s but Tulane belongs on the same field. Read a recent the Athletic article that followed the OC search Willie Fritz conducted after Chip Long bailed to Georgia Tech. With it following a 3 win season, Fritz went with Jim Svoboda the HC of a high flying Division II program (Central Missouri) and let him bring some of his own people. Three games into the season with some middling results, he yanked the playcalling away from him and allowed his TE’s coach of 7 years to run the offense for the first time in his career. Totally transformed the offense and landed them in the Cotton Bowl. Sometimes it’s what you do when you get there.

Last edited:
Happens a lot on the corporate side. Sometimes you just need to check in with HR about it.
You serious, Clark? Which corporations are letting bosses sleep with subordinates?

"Hey baby, your year-end review is coming up. I reviewed your coworkers lower so there's a bit of extra bonus for that special thing you're not so fond of."

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back