Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Pirate King

mike-leach-washington-state-class-insurgent-warfarejpg.jpg

Congrats Mississippi State. Proper way to send off a legend.

Unhappy with what? Was he expecting to replace Hyatt in the slot? Wait a year and you'll be replacing Keyton or Bru. Smh
In this new era of the transfer portal, “wait a year” is not what these recruits want to hear. Some will, some won’t. Is what it is unfortunately.

Reactions: drvenner
I see where Walker Merrill is unhappy. I hate to see it but if he leaves there will be people to step up. These are the type players in general that hit the portal. Think they are better than they really are, or a bad system for them, or the coach doesn't like me, or.........not willing to work harder and stand out. None of these reasons may be the case with Walker but it is the case with many if not most. Buyer Beware in the Portal.......
used car salesman images - Google Search.jpeg

I see where Walker Merrill is unhappy. I hate to see it but if he leaves there will be people to step up. These are the type players in general that hit the portal. Think they are better than they really are, or a bad system for them, or the coach doesn't like me, or.........not willing to work harder and stand out. None of these reasons may be the case with Walker but it is the case with many if not most. Buyer Beware in the Portal.......
View attachment 528652
None of this applies to Merrill. He is a very good player stuck behind even better players. Good players want to play that is why he is unhappy. He was not a problem and from what I know he is not mad at anyone and staff is not mad at him. He mostly likely will transfer to another P5 school and play a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back