Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans should leave the stadium. Not in anger, just in solidarity with the Hamblin’s family. Screw the NFL for not already calling it.
Could be the teams have asked them not to? Or the players? Maybe wait to get a little more info before "screw them" calls?

Also, Skip Bayless continues to be the absolute worst. My god this man trolls for reactions and you’d think there is a limit but apparently not. He is even willing to make gross statements like this just for content. Can he please be reprimanded or fired already?

Skippy used to write for the Dallas Morning News and comment regularly on Dallas media. He is the epitome of the definition for buffoon.

Reactions: hooter vol
Success kills all enjoyment if it's not tempered.

To be fair.....they did lose every game against teams that had anywhere close to comparable talent.....just happens to be that only 2 teams they played deserved to be on the same field talent wise. I wouldn't feel good about their season if I was an OSU fan.

Denmark played after the Christian Eriksen situation but I'm not sure that was the best decision. I'm hoping the same outcome for this young man as Eriksen was on the pitch a few months later.
Was just telling my friend that this situation feels similar. Different causes, but similar in the situation.

The reason that game continued on though was because Erikson called from the hospital and told them to please finish the game. Still probably should have called it, but that was the main reason they played on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back