Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deepak Chona, MD. SportsMedAnalytics
@SportMDAnalysis
·
7m
My guess is the hard, direct hit to the chest caused Damar Hamlin’s heart to stop. Maybe there was some cardiac abnormality underlying but who knows.

Administering CPR for 9 minutes hopefully saved his life. Pulse returning is promising. Fingers crossed for him and his family

That doesn't sound encouraging. If they thought they had a chance to save him, I think they'd rush him to the hospital immediately and bring family in a separate vehicle as soon as they could.
This was my first thought as well. Does not give you a good feeling.

I cannot believe the NFL has not called this game yet. Truly ghoulish behavior by the league. Claim to care about player safety, but quite possibly the ugliest injury in football history has just happened and they want to wait a bit longer to see if players can move on and play. Just gross.
i'm kinda neutral here. I don't think it's bad if they play or don't. The guy is in the hospital now, not on the field.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
That doesn't sound encouraging. If they thought they had a chance to save him, I think they'd rush him to the hospital immediately and bring family in a separate vehicle as soon as they could.
all conjecture. Maybe they did save him, he was stable, and there was no need to rush...

Reactions: OrangenSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back