Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter never got it and she was around it a lot.. it’s a weird virus.. or she has an immune system that would take down an elephant… my parents never did either, come to think of it.. if it were a normal virus it would be petering out by this point
My son has been around a bunch of people, including his wife, with Covid over the course of the pandemic and has never caught Covid...he has very seldom gotten sick with anything in his life.

Sorry to hear that..my main symptom was fatigue, had a difficult time when I would try to get up off the couch..all I did was sleep.😴😴
Do you still have periods of weird fatigue and sleepiness? It's been two years and I still get weirdly tired and sleepy for a few days at least twice a month.

I averaged about 6 hours of sleep a night from my late twenties (after kids) until I got Covid two years ago, but it has wrecked that..I HAVE to get 8 or more just to get through a day now, and I hate sleeping.

The portal window closes in two weeks. Anyone who intends to transfer must have their papers in by the 18th. You don't have to have your new destination chosen, but you can't submit your papers to transfer after that. Unless you're a grad transfer. I don't think windows apply to them.

I’m of the opinion that it really doesn’t matter who plays RB or WR in this offense. They’re going to put up big numbers. If guys leave they will be replaced. And the new guys will ball out.
While I agree with this I also think he want bigger physical fast wrs

Do you still have periods of weird fatigue and sleepiness? It's been two years and I still get weirdly tired and sleepy for a few days at least twice a month.

I averaged about 6 hours of sleep a night from my late twenties (after kids) until I got Covid two years ago, but it has wrecked that..I HAVE to get 8 or more just to get through a day now, and I hate sleeping.
I hate sleeping... my food is too tasty and warm, and i dont have enough ice cubes in my tea! Hand me my teeth woman!
D96D032B-5896-411C-BA4E-7B4C25E29E45.gif

Guys and gals me and the kids could use all the prayers you can muster. Friday I went and filed for a divorce, also filed for full custody of my 10 year old son, that should give a hint to what’s taking place. The hardest thing I’ve ever had to do is sit my youngest down and explain this to him. Tore my heart out.

Prayers for you and your family. 🙏

Another one on signing day? Is this from your friend? Does he think we flip an unsigned back? Most of the highly rated ones are already signed, but there are a few that are not. Like Cobb.
No....Nothing that I have heard. Just saying, ya never know.

He's the #2 back on the nation's #1 offense and top5 team. He has a real shot of jumping to #1.

There is no better situation for his future anywhere that is better than the position he's currently in.

Maybe he wants more money now and is willing to risk a shot at millions by downgrading, learning a new system, and competing for a roster position.

Hopefully he isn't listening to any idiots suggesting he should do this.
I have to be honest, I thought Wright was our best back by far. I would get frustrated when he didn’t get more playing time. Hopefully he stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back