Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think $7.5 is justified.

Bring a 10-11 win season necks year. $8.5-9

If we start fast again next season (going into the Bama game undefeated) definitely see him getting a raise to the $7MM range. Lane and Stoops are grossly overpaid. I would slot him over Naiper so $7.5MM would make sense.

So if we go 11-2 again but our passing defense hasn't drastically improved then what should be done with Heupel?

Heupel HAS improved the roster this offseason. Maybe not in the way many fans want him to, but the staff apparently feels very good about the incoming freshmen and growth of the current players.

Umm, be joyous again?
Seriously after all we’ve been through, back to back 11-2 seasons would be awesome!

But what will they say when next year is

15-0 🤠

After watching the Orange Bowl again, Joe is absolutely putting touch on his passes. He still fires in the mid-range but compared to early 2021 games, he's a different QB.

The long passes especially, he's putting way more air and arch on his passes.

If this improvement keeps up, he could be Heupel's Magnum Opus
Mmm hmmm he looked really good on deep passes. Keyton even could have helped him a couple times.

His other main issue (which Heupel fixed in HH after just 1 year) is his internal clock and making DECISIVE actions. If he gets that part down, he could absolutely be a top QB next season.

Mmm hmmm he looked really good on deep passes. Keyton even could have helped him a couple times.

His other main issue (which Heupel fixed in HH after just 1 year) is his internal clock and making DECISIVE actions. If he gets that part down, he could absolutely be a top QB next season.
He looked better in the Orange Bowl than I have every seen him before (including time at Michigan). Think the ceiling is unreal for him.

Agreed. That's the next step for Joe to be what we all would love for him to be. We have the coaches and scheme to get him there. If all cylinders are clicking Joe could be a top 5 pick next year. I've said it before but if scouts love Levis, they will definitely love Joe if he puts it all together.

I know nothing about the glove other than I think it’s a marvel thing. Very interested in what or who is coming. Yep.
It is the Thanos arm I believe. Basically a "cheat code" in other words.

"FiveFiveSixCreative"...556 is an area code in Iowa.

That's all I got.

Edit: Scratch that, ShipleyPhoto is a guy from Tennessee doing UT graphics. Idk...seems like a nice IG page of graphics, but with 800 followers and no official affiliation, not sure I'd take anything from that...

It is the Thanos arm I believe. Basically a "cheat code" in other words.

"FiveFiveSixCreative"...556 is an area code in Iowa.

That's all I got.

Edit: Scratch that, ShipleyPhoto is a guy from Tennessee doing UT graphics. Idk...seems like a nice IG page of graphics, but with 800 followers not sure I'd take anything from that...
The infinity gauntlet. Holds the six infinity stones making him most powerful being in the galaxy.

Reactions: Devo182
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back