Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s telling the truth but with success comes expectations. Always has been that way and it’s not going to change
It is freaking dumb. The f'n idiots should be thankful for what they have had and shut their stupid face...Alabama fans bitching about winning 11 games after all they have won is freaking stupid as stupid gets.

Fans suck.

Give me this for the future

QB - Nico Iamaleava (Jr.)

RB - Dylan Sampson (Sr.)/Jordan
Marshall(Soph.)/Jerrick Gibson (Soph.) or Daniel Hill (Soph.)

WR - Ryan Wingo(Soph.)/Squirrel White (Sr.)/Cam Seldon (Jr.)/Nathan Leacock (Jr.)/Kaleb Webb (Sr.)
(Main Rotation of receivers throughout the season)

TE - Ethan Davis (Jr.)/Jonathan Echols or another 2024 guy (Soph.)

OL - Sham Umarov (Jr.)/Vysen Lang (Jr.)/Addison Nichols Sr.)/Transfer RG (Sr.)/ Kam Pringle (Soph.)

Natty

Mmm hmmm he looked really good on deep passes. Keyton even could have helped him a couple times.

His other main issue (which Heupel fixed in HH after just 1 year) is his internal clock and making DECISIVE actions. If he gets that part down, he could absolutely be a top QB next season.
Definitely needs to work on his pocket presents. I stand by what I've said earlier...top 5 pick in the next draft, possibly top QB drafted. Comparable imo to Daunte Culpepper in size and speed but being more of a pocket qb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back