Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although Tennessee has definitely upgraded in 23’ over the 22’ class which is great news. 24’ should be even better. It’s a building process
Yep……. People don’t understand that we don’t have the recruiting base that other teams have….. it’s a process and the staff is doing a great job.

Considering how many want me to "let it go" about the DBs, they sure do seem to want to keep it going by responding.

Never, ever go to a Waffle House at night if you don’t want to see something crazy 😂.. I haven’t been in twenty plus years 😂
Back before Nashville turned into Country Music Disney World I walked into the Old Hickory Waffle House at some ungodly hour and Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban were in there eating. Nobody bothered them, we all just ate hash browns and waffles.

Back before Nashville turned into Country Music Disney World I walked into the Old Hickory Waffle House at some ungodly hour and Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban were in there eating. Nobody bothered them, we all just ate hash browns and waffles.
How very Nashville 😂 I grew up in the boro and we would see famous people at Opryland… and ignore them

I always think of Requiem for a Dream and get grossed out. If you've never seen that disgusting film...don't.
Was just thinking of it yesterday seeing how Darren Aronofsky just released The Whale and there are very mixed, love/hate reviews...made me immediately think of Requiem. But that man has a LIST of great movies.

But Requiem will always stick with me. It is great, haunting, and just flat tough to watch. Also very insightful into the human psyche and condition.

Used to watch it every few years, but the last time I watched it was about 16 years ago. Buddy and I thought it'd be creepy to smoke and watch it...bad idea. We turned it off halfway through and retreated to our bedrooms to try and fall asleep and forget that nightmare 😅🤣

Of all the awful storylines, the old lady on speed/diet pills always creeped me out the most.

Fwiw Aronofsky's list:

Screenshot_20230107_112826.jpgScreenshot_20230107_112846.jpgScreenshot_20230107_112856.jpg

Reactions: captainfalcon777
I’ve read through the drivel from the last two days. Lord help Doc and SmokinBob when they catch up. I suspect they’ll think what in the hell just happened, oh it’s the off season. It happens every year after football season. Some of the dissatisfaction comes from their worries for the season next. I’m still in AWE of the season we had and after the decline we’ve endured, I’m going to enjoy it. Fans will be fans.
I’m enjoying it. We beat FL and AL plus had an amazing season with so many highlights. Add to that the accomplishments of Hooker, Hyatt and the offense! The growth of players who overachieved. Just too much good to focus on weaknesses. I’ll worry about that later.

How very Nashville 😂 I grew up in the boro and we would see famous people at Opryland… and ignore them
I worked at Opryland theme park in my teens. Country music stars (performing at the Geo theater) would always stroll through the park casually. Only the tourists would bother them.

Was just thinking of it yesterday seeing how Darren Aronofsky just released The Whale and there are very mixed, love/hate reviews...made me immediately think of Requiem. But that man has a LIST of great movies.

But Requiem will always stick with me. It is great, haunting, and just flat tough to watch. Also very insightful into the human psyche and condition.

Used to watch it every few years, but the last time I watched it was about 16 years ago. Buddy and I thought it'd be creepy to smoke and watch it...bad idea. We turned it off halfway through and retreated to our bedrooms to try and fall asleep and forget that nightmare 😅🤣

Of all the awful storylines, the old lady on speed/diet pills always creeped me out the most.

Fwiw Aronofsky's list:

View attachment 529652View attachment 529653View attachment 529654
PI was an amazing movie…..I believe his first, made in a very low budget.

Reactions: Big Sun and bignewt
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back