Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banks may be to blame for the zone cushion, though it's hard for me to believe he wants them that far off the receivers. But turning your head around? That has to be something Martinez coaches these guys to do.
Banks Is a DB coach….. I am sure if he saw something he didn’t like that he would speak up.

Reactions: OrangenSC
With a small speedy guy in the slot who can get behind the defense. Hope we land Thornton.

I’m looking forward to seeing Keyton and a TE on one side, Bru and Thornton one the other in the 2 stacked wide formation. Empty backfield. Then out pops Squirrel hiding behind the left side of the OL (a la Hyatt v bama) catches a short pass just behind the olb and then all the big WRs and TE wreck the dbs that are covering them to allow Squirrel to run free. Seems like a fun play to watch…😎

Hell...we have literally been arguing for the last two days with some of our guys that are intent on dissatisfaction, and incessantly bitching after the unbelievable 11 win season our staff just gave us out of no where.

Fans are great...but damn do they suck.

One of the best things about Vol football and college football in general is the fans. But the worst thing about it is the fans.

Tennessee isn’t going to be ranked where most fans expect to be ranked in the preseason. A lot of it has to do with scheduling and of course recruiting. You could imagine who the first few teams were without even looking.
Although Tennessee has definitely upgraded in 23’ over the 22’ class which is great news. 24’ should be even better. It’s a building process

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back