Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just of the belief that the chances of a championship blowout decreases as the playoff field expands.

Yes. Only having a 4 team playoff causes politics to come into play. You aren't ever going to get a 2 loss SEC team over a 1 loss Big 10/ACC/Big 12 team because the scenario (with a committee) won't allow it.

When you expand to 12, every possible championship caliber team will be involved. You may have some blowouts in round 2, but rounds 1, 3, and the championship games generally should be more competitive.

Fortunately once they reshape the sec, I don’t think we’ll play uga every year. It’s been a while since anyone has talked about it (or I’ve paid attention to it) but I thought the most speculated three for us was gonna be Alabama, Vandy and Kensucky.
If they want to keep ‘tradition’ yep, there is our pod

Thank you!
b7210fa8-c688-4423-bae9-9276f5ce98b2_text.gif

Anyone know where I can find the link to become a suppoter of the Vols NIL collective?

Thanks in advance! I've looked on the various boards but have yet to find anything. I'm sure I have overlooked it. My ADD do runneth wild. 🤣
We should have a Spyre link stickied at the top of all the forums, 😆

ESPN’s metrics love the Vols. They’re not projected to lose another game this season. The closest percentage is when Tennessee plays at auburn, in which Tennessee is still a 73% chance of winning.

The NET and Kenpom loves the Vols too. The eye test is getting better the last few games too. This could become a special group.

Last edited:
Brice Young is an amazing QB. His problem in the NFL will be just surviving. He's not very big. Any team drafting him should also have a very good backup because I can see him missing on average 4 - 6 games a year.
All the people that say he's too small probably said the same thing about Kyler Murray. Granted Murray ain't winning SB's but he's a quality player.

Bryce Young will be fine as far as the physical perspective of the NFL with the way QB's are protected and how dang tough he is.

UT ABUSED him all game long and he finished the game just fine while playing with a bruised shoulder, unless his O-line blows in the NFL he'll not see another game like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back