Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
200w.gif
Big Ron!

I think it all depends on who enters the portal over the next few days, and if the Cal WR visits. They could still possibly take another LB, EDGE, TE, or WR.

At this point I think it would be counterproductive and a waste of a spot to get another portal wr.

I'm already concerned it may do more harm than good. It's already been said that Thornton wasn't leaving to help someone's deprh.

Kentucky offense this year
20.4 ppg (112th)
64.2% completions
208.5 passing yards per game
1.6 passing TDs per game
116.2 rushing yards per game
3.3 yard per carry per game
0.7 rushing TDs per game

Coen's year
32.3 ppg (36th)
66.1% completions
225.6 passing yards per game
1.8 passing TDs per game
199.8 rushing yards per game
5.3 yards per carry per game
2.1 rushing TDs per game

Call me crazy, but Rodriguez playing in 13 games and having 225 carries for 1378 yards with 10 TDs seems to be the bigger reason Coen's year was better, since Rodriguez only played in 8 games this year and had 175 carries for 904 yards with 6 TDs (and did that while missing the cupcakes)

Napier was pretty high on my list of candidates. He quickly shot down any interest in our program. #UnansweredPrayers
I will go on record that I was not a Napier fan of him being at Florida.. nice guy, bad culture fit.. but the weirdo at LSU seems to be doing well and that is a super strange fit

Kentucky offense this year
20.4 ppg (112th)
64.2% completions
208.5 passing yards per game
1.6 passing TDs per game
116.2 rushing yards per game
3.3 yard per carry per game
0.7 rushing TDs per game

Coen's year
32.3 ppg (36th)
66.1% completions
225.6 passing yards per game
1.8 passing TDs per game
199.8 rushing yards per game
5.3 yards per carry per game
2.1 rushing TDs per game

Call me crazy, but Rodriguez playing in 13 games and having 225 carries for 1378 yards with 10 TDs seems to be the bigger reason Coen's year was better, since Rodriguez only played in 8 games this year and had 175 carries for 904 yards with 6 TDs (and did that while missing the cupcakes)
Coen was a good playcaller at Kentucky and will be an improvement from that standpoint, but you're right about Rodriguez being the catalyst for their 2021 success on offense. I don't think the Vandy transfer RB comes close to replacing him, they'll still likely have o-line issues, and the transfer QB has a history of injury issues and isn't much of a run threat like Levis was.

From Swampazz;

Rashada doesn’t want more. They are refusing to pay him what was agreed to in a signed contract bc Heitner is scumbag and the UAA and the ppl in power are a bunch of morons”
I remember seeing something about Nico’s attorney and Heitner jabbing each other on twitter and in the press. Nico’s attorney represents many 4 and 5 star kids in the NIL world. He said he wouldn’t ever recommend any of his guys that he represents to go to Florida or work with their collective lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back