Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take Gabapentin. Doesn't make me feel stoned but doesn't really help my neuropathy either. At least I don't think it does. I mean, I still get intense pain in my feet at night. Legs too. Add that to my back pain and sleep is tough sometimes. But it is what it is. The fact I'm a liver transplant recipient seems to limit what drugs I can take. Mostly just have to live with the pain.

@Weezer, I did Gabapentin for three years and it didn't work either so I stopped taking it. My feet didn't hurt, they burned. My wife and I started takin Therawoks for minor pain and it works for sleeping purposes. Her legs cramp at night and she gets up and puts it on and goes back to sleep. Worth a try if nothing else.

Number 5 team in the country at home
We’re not UK lol
No, GOOD teams don’t lose to bad 8-7 teams
Yes...in basketball GOOD teams lose to mediocre teams pretty often and rarely they do lose to truly bad teams...truly GREAT teams hardly ever lose to anybody.

We have a very good team this year... I don't understand why anybody with a brain would think we have a truly GREAT team this year...we have several flaws that everybody knows about that rear their ugly head every so often.

You can always tell when someone doesn't know much about basketball or baseball.
I know we are long and atheletic at times. But other times we get slow. We lack a pure scorer or difference maker, diff folks can get hot and take over. But by and large we are going to play defense, and half court offense.

Any team can beat any team on any given day in these two sports.

PS, if Rick Barnes wasnt a defense first coach, how many SEC programs would have Uros getting sig minutes?

Last edited:
I have a feeling every SEC coach is going to want to put an absolute ass whipping on Shane Beamer next season.

Hidden upside: Just think of all the money USCjr will save in 2023 by not spending one dime of their "being an asshat with aerial advertising banners" budget

Last edited:
we will throttle ky. our nuts arent ripe enough for a kick yet

I know you are right, but still a little apprehensive since KY hasn't sucked this bad in forever... perfect time for them to turn the season around... If play like we are capable of, we should win by double digits...

For anyone who was wondering from the other day…. @Enki_Amenra and I made arrangements to fight at the Taco Bell parking in downtown Maryville but he no showed.
That’s because he actually ate Taco Bell while waiting and had to rush home.

That’s because he actually ate Taco Bell while waiting and had to rush home.

Taco Bell has that reputation but it’s never has that effect on me.

I try to eat better in my old age so I don’t typically eat fast food anymore and when I do it’s Chick Fila. But sometimes when I’ll get a hankering for crack food, Taco Bell does the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back