Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting on this CB commit.......

giphy.gif
Okay, but personally, I don't think Spanky will make a good SEC cornerback.

I know VN has always came through. My brother in law Paul Davis who is a Vietnam vet ended up with Covid the day after Christmas and he now has Covid pneumonia and over the course of the last 2 weeks his condition has gotten worse. He has been on a ventilator since he has been in the hospital and this morning I talked to my sister and his lungs are getting worse ,filling back up with fluid and his kidneys are shutting down. They are bringing in a infectious disease Dr to try to figure out why his tempterature is coming back up. She has already missed 2 weeks of work and used up her time at work. So anything you could give would really be appreciated but more than anything we could use your prayers. We know the outcome does not look good but God has the last word.Thank you

Paul's Medical Expenses, organized by Autumn Trussell
🙏

Website is... "glitching" - for me at least. Slow or impartial loads - had to exit out & get back in twice. What could be the cause??? I took a screenshot of last visible activity before it locked up. Coincidence? I think not.View attachment 530573
Notification hoarders.

Like Glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back