Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we know officially put to rest the hand wringing over Pearce staying?

VN collectively be like...
i-may-consider-it-max-martini.gif

Some of you may recall a post I made after Christmas regarding and old shotgun, a gift from my mom and dad when I was 14 years old. My brother, with all good intentions was going to refinish it for me probably over 30 years ago but after taking it apart and stripping the finish off, put it down and never finished it.

Back over the summer while cleaning my dad's house out, we came across it. It was missing a bunch of mostly small parts. I didn't realize it at the time but my son got it and made it new again and gave ot to me for Christmas. It really touched my heart for many reasons.

Well, the reason I bring it back up is that when going through some old pictures we came across this picture taken a Christmas when I got the 16 Guage. I was 14 at the time.
20230111_130323.jpg

Some of you may recall a post I made after Christmas regarding and old shotgun, a gift from my mom and dad when I was 14 years old. My brother, with all good intentions was going to refinish it for me probably over 30 years ago but after taking it apart and stripping the finish off, put it down and never finished it.

Back over the summer while cleaning my dad's house out, we came across it. It was missing a bunch of mostly small parts. I didn't realize it at the time but my son got it and made it new again and gave ot to me for Christmas. It really touched my heart for many reasons.

Well, the reason I bring it back up is that when going through some old pictures we came across this picture taken a Christmas when I got the 16 Guage. I was 14 at the time.
View attachment 530576
🧡🧡🧡

Have no idea if this is true but Go spend more time with the wife Kirby! Go be a family man and enjoy your next 30 years relaxing with a drink on the beach.
I doubt he gives a s*** about his wife or her feelings. How do I know? Because he is going to do the same thing this year. And next year. And the year after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back