Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best part of all of this is the fact it will play like a credit score for Florida's NIL. High level players will now demand more down upfront. Someone posted the funny gif from Dumb and Dumber (those are IOU's) and this will be the perception. NIL's that meet obligations will gather more credibility with recruits and their parents. Florida will be a CCC bond if we're talking finance.
1673538833252.png

That’s Flordia’s fault, not NIL. There are thousands of QBs they could’ve recruited. They chose to pursue the one that they had to offer $13M. That’s a dumb approach to recruiting by Napier.
Coaches and collective got caught up in a d*** measuring contest against Miami. Any time money is involved in a contest like that, people buy really stupid things. Granted, that's like the majority of the culture in Florida, especially S FL.

Best part of all of this is the fact it will play like a credit score for Florida's NIL. High level players will now demand more down upfront. Someone posted the funny gif from Dumb and Dumber (those are IOU's) and this will be the perception. NIL's that meet obligations will gather more credibility with recruits and their parents. Florida will be a CCC bond if we're talking finance.
View attachment 530736
It will really hurt them in the state of FL vs Miami and FSU on the recruiting trail. Other SEC/national collectives can point to this situation as well, but that reputation permeating through the high school football community in FL is going to be a problem.

Doesn’t help everyone… there’s other meds that can help if you still have the nerve pain.
After EMG & Nerve Conduction Testing, the neurologist said the sheath (I can’t remember the technical term) was damaged and he prescribed Gabapentin. I tried it and just felt stoned so I didn’t care that I hurt 😁 but would not be a good idea to drive clients around looking at property feeling that way! I then decided to try an acupuncturist and that did help. I went to the acupuncturist for a while and then started taking supplements shortly there-after. I’ve been using the supplements pretty much daily and the pain has gone from like a 9 or 10 to almost nothing.

I agree and disagree at the same time. It’s being reported that his NIL deal they sold him on isn’t being honored. If that’s the case, makes perfect sense to not follow through on attending FL.

But also yes drama bc his recruitment has seemed to be all about the money and nothing more.

Agree, if you've agreed to a deal and they aren't following through...it's more than appropriate to walk away. Thats how contratcs work.

On another note: we can say NIL is stupid, and I don't totally disagree, but at this point we might as well get over our personal opinions of it, it's here to stay. Only options are to remain a college football fan or walk away. Neither option is wrong, it's just a new world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back