Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Released on January 12, 1969

Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin I

maxresdefault.jpg

Amazing that Jimmy Page was able to look into Aleister Crowley's crystal ball 54 years ago and visualize the current state of Florida's NIL collective.

My theory is that the big boosters aren’t friends with Billy Big Balls, and they aren’t funding the collective like they promised they would….
It’s going to be hard to convince any rich person to contribute when it isn’t tax deductible. If you give $1,000,000 to the school, that saves you $370,000 in taxes. If you give to NiL, you pay taxes on the full amount of earned income.

Yep, a real "Communication Breakdown" in regards to the Florida NIL Collective, and I love it... Go Vols!

Apparently there's not a "Whole Lotta Love" between Rashada and their NIL donors.
Looks like Rashada has told Florida, "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You", I'm heading "Over the Hills and Far Away". Time to "Ramble On".
Maybe Cal needs a quarterback and he'll be "Going to California".
Such a "Heartbreaker" after Florida fans got their hopes up after stealing him from Miami. But crying won't help you and praying won't do you no good.
If Sunbelt Billy doesn't turn this around, soon they'll be marching him to the "Gallows Pole".

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back