Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the awareness is growing. I saw Spyre's advertising on the video boards during games at Neyland this year. Hopefully ppl ask the right questions and donate.
Maybe they could have basketball and baseball players at football games to help get attention. Then football players at the other two.

...can we make bots to post nothing but Georgia love all offseason on Twitter?

Do nothing but talk about how they'll go 15-0, the threepeat is guaranteed, say different players will be the best Georgia players of all time, this is the best Georgia team ever, so on

I would like to undermine Kirby's efforts here.

No idea. The person that told me it was going to be announced Wednesday evening told me it’s been done for a while, but since that didn’t happen, it’s made me wonder about the whole thing.

But everybody keeps hinting at it, so there must be something there.

Isn't today the last day you can enter the portal? (before Spring Camp) Maybe they are holding off to make sure they don't have any one leave?

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Makes sense to me. Do you know what the drop/add deadline is for Spring semester is?

No clue, also looks like the 18th (Wednesday) is the close date for the portal until after spring, props VolzMan53 for sharing.

Today is the Enrollment Confirmation deadline for transfer students at UT, so you could likely find any new transfers once the directory is updated. So it could be they are just waiting for the confirmation that his transfer was properly accepted.

Also Summer enrollment applications open April 1st (so any portal shopping we do after spring won't really get going until that enrollment date).

So we'll likely go "dead" from January 18th or so until April 1st at least with portal players. NSD is still February 1st, so the possibility of adding HS players still exist.

Last edited:
Lol...I just saw a YT ad for a book a guy wrote on the R.A.T. technique for self defense-street fighting...I never knew there was a name for the way I've always fought. Fighting clean is for loser pansies that wanna get their ass kicked honorably...screw that noise...I'm all about winning.

...can we make bots to post nothing but Georgia love all offseason on Twitter?

Do nothing but talk about how they'll go 15-0, the threepeat is guaranteed, say different players will be the best Georgia players of all time, this is the best Georgia team ever, so on

I would like to undermine Kirby's efforts here.
Play a Kirby on Kirby lol

Spring semester starts the week of the 23rd. So most likely that Friday 28th
I think the NCAA cut off date is 1/18 to enter the portal. Then it opens again in May (1st-15th). There is no cut off date to accept guys that are already in the portal other than the enrollment dates for individual schools.

Reactions: Billy Antrim
friday-the.gif
Over-rated movie day?

lol I guess I'm about a generation ahead of you. My favorite players growing up were Bob Griese and Larry Csonka.

Great story btw.
Lynn Swann and Jack Lambert for me!

BTW..........Saw your boy Csonka, with Kickk, and Warfield, play for the Memphis Southmen in the WFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back