Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgia picked up Deyon Bouie from the portal earlier. I'm hoping he can help implode their locker room like he allegedly helped implode the TAMU locker room.
grenade-fail.gif

Anyone stumble into this mess of a youtube channel?

This kid in there says that Andrej Karic would be one of our bigger offensive linemen at 305, because Heupel doesn't usually have big linemen....🤣

How do you cover the team and say something that utterly clueless. Karic is the smallest guard/tackle on the entire team lol

No mention of going after a corner in the portal (when we know we are likely going to get one) talking about getting another receiver and d-linemen...

This kid in there says that Andrej Karic would be one of our bigger offensive linemen at 305, because Heupel doesn't usually have big linemen....🤣

How do you cover the team and say something that utterly clueless. Karic is the smallest guard/tackle on the entire team lol

No mention of going after a corner in the portal (when we know we are likely going to get one) talking about getting another receiver and d-linemen...

Middle Caleb needs to let right Caleb borrow a comb.

I’ve wondered for a while now why the hell hooker keeps putting this guy on his show. there are a 1,000+ people that just read VN that are more informed than that guy.

Also Dave Hookers eyes kept rolling to the back of his head
I haven’t watched any video with Caleb in the thumbnail since sometime during the season.. I felt dumber after hearing him talk about stuff he had no idea about, so I refuse to click on anything with his face

Reactions: KptVFL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back