Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys really not know how many 5* all-world can't-miss QBs don't pan out? Freaking SB4 has kept a buttload of them sitting on the f'n bench at UGA....so you all will forgive me if I don't just blindly assume Nico is for sure the player we HOPE it is.

He has great potential and I am glad to get him, but I watched several of his games and I wasn't totally blown away....which is fine, very few HS QBs really do.

I just hope he is Bryce Young and not Hunter Johnson.
You’ve got a point, but to be fair there’s also a MASSIVE difference between the consensus (ESPN doesn’t count…) #2 player in the country and a guy that was ranked 18/53 by Rivals/247.

Other top 2 overall players in their class (since 2010) that were QB’s:

2020: Bryce Young
2018: Trevor Lawrence
2018: Justin Fields

It truly baffles me that Pruitt is being mentioned as the next DC for Bama. How the hell is he not facing a show cause for what he did here?? He cheated. His wife helped him cheat. That bastard should be facing a show cause of multiple years. No way in hell should he be allowed back so soon.
It's like you haven't been paying attention for the last 15 years, or, forever

Bama made a deal with the devil years and years ago, and he blessed them with the two biggest cheaters in the history of college athletics (Bear, Saban), and the greatest dynasty in the history of college athletics.

From what I have read in VQ I think the staff hasn't found a CB worth taking. Now that doesn't count the GA CB that just entered the portal. They aren't going to just take a body they want a good one.
Not sure what this has to do with Pruitt and the fact he should be facing a show cause.....

It truly baffles me that Pruitt is being mentioned as the next DC for Bama. How the hell is he not facing a show cause for what he did here?? He cheated. His wife helped him cheat. That bastard should be facing a show cause of multiple years. No way in hell should he be allowed back so soon.
Agreed.. if whatever he did was not that serious and he can coach in the SEC so soon, then why in Hades did they drag out an investigation for two and a half years that UT already conducted and rectified themselves?

Forget what I said about the GA CB. AP said he doesn't believe we go after him. I asked him and was a little surprised to be honest.

It's tough to get a read on what happened with Singletary. I've read that he couldn't gain enough weight to play (same that was said about Jalen Kimber last year). There were also message board rumors last summer that he was homesick from the beginning and was frequently going home to Jacksonville and leaning toward leaving. Whatever the reason, if a healthy 5 star freshman plays very little while his lower rated classmates are getting more game time, the transfer portal seems like a good possibility.

How did his wife help?
I also read somewhere making car payments for families etc here and there.. separately not adding up to much but when added as a whole, a substantial amount.. I don’t think she was trying to be shady, but as a coach’s wife, she probably should’ve know better for such a smart lady

😮😮😮😮😮 Is he really going to attack everyone that doesn’t put him on a pedalstool??? And he’s so condescending and belittling to anyone that doesn’t bow before him. Can’t believe anyone wants to play for him!
If he wants to log onto VN I'll be glad to have a war of words against him.

Agreed.. if whatever he did was not that serious and he can coach in the SEC so soon, then why in Hades did they drag out an investigation for two and a half years that UT already conducted and rectified themselves?
Why did we punish ourselves if what he did doesn't get him punished too?

😮😮😮😮😮 Is he really going to attack everyone that doesn’t put him on a pedalstool??? And he’s so condescending and belittling to anyone that doesn’t bow before him. Can’t believe anyone wants to play for him!
It's really unbelievable that someone that insecure can rise to the level of head coach of a SEC football program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back