Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. 50/50 is how I'd put the odds. Never know how a recruit will do when they step up to this level. Never know how his mind will work when the bullets start flying. By the same token, I'm not fully sold on Milton. I'll wager he's not going to put up Hooker numbers, but one game and some mop up throws aren't enough to convince me he's turned the corner. Gonna be a very interesting season for sure.
Wasn’t it two games? And it’s not realistic to expect every QB to be a Heisman candidate.

I believe so, also for massage therapy, hair stylists, etc It’s actually pretty intense per my stylist.. it’s plan B if my daughter bombs in traditional college next year 😂
college isnt for everyone. was in etowah, noticed billboard signs for a community college offering vocations, trades in lieu of college courses.

talked to an electrician who contacts with TVA, he takes work in NYC - i think north of $80 an hour.

college isnt for everyone. was in etowah, noticed billboard signs for a community college offering vocations, trades in lieu of college courses.

talked to an electrician who contacts with TVA, he takes work in NYC - i think north of $80 an hour.
I went to the Tennessee Promise meeting last week at the high school to check it out, and kids in Tennessee can go for free to community college.. the cafeteria was filled to the brim, standing room only.. it was very encouraging… we need plumbers, HVAC, electricians, welders, LPNs, they make our world go

This is the downside of the interaction on social media.

Never understood the need to go after a player, and especially a players family, because you think he played bad.

😏
A lot of these ****ing idiots reside on this board. I dont have many positive things to say about Hadden, but messaging those things to him or his family is about as beta as one can be. You that serious about it, go say it to his face.

This is the downside of the interaction on social media.

Never understood the need to go after a player, and especially a players family, because you think he played bad.

😏
It’s insane. Do it on a platform like this. But if you just can’t help yourself then at least shut up if a family member decides they need to defend them. None of it is a good idea. Respect

2 things
1- don’t tweet at player/recruits..
2 - get this clown off the roster ASAP

This is not the way to handle this.

First of all, why let the guilty get off free? Screen shots are your friend. Show who it is and what's being said. 💯% Voltwitter will go after them. Probably expose who the are.

A lot of these ****ing idiots reside on this board. I dont have many positive things to say about Hadden, but messaging those things to him or his family is about as beta as one can be. You that serious about it, go say it to his face.
Beta. That’s the perfect word for it.

Reactions: jakez4ut
The thing is everyone remembers the plays he got burnt on. No one remembers the plays the ball didn't go in his guys direction because... Covered...

Hadden was feast or famine. He made some boneheaded plays.. Yes. He also made some great plays. And yep.. He talked after all of them.

Hardly something that should elevate to this.

The thing is everyone remembers the plays he got burnt on. No one remembers the plays the ball didn't go in his guys direction because... Covered...

Hadden was feast or famine. He made some boneheaded plays.. Yes. He also made some great plays. And yep.. He talked after all of them.

Hardly something that should elevate to this.
Beta people need someone to blame when they are disappointed by others not making them feel like they accomplished something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back