Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with all that...but I don't 100% believe Nico is a "can't miss"....I also believe he will do well...probably...but I just have a few small doubts.

Like I said earlier...I have seen so many 5* all-world can't-miss guys bust over the many years...especially at QB...that I just can't not have doubts.

He does seem to be THAT guy...a transcendent talent...I hope he is the truth.

I have been reading your entire point and wonder what you are talking about, based on facts. You have seen so many 5 star QBs bust. Please let us know which "so many" you are talking about? On a good year there is three 5 star QBs and a majority of them in last 6 years have panned out.

I agree with all that...but I don't 100% believe Nico is a "can't miss"....I also believe he will do well...probably...but I just have a few small doubts.

Like I said earlier...I have seen so many 5* all-world can't-miss guys bust over the many years...especially at QB...that I just can't not have doubts.

He does seem to be THAT guy...a transcendent talent...I hope he is the truth.
Yep. 50/50 is how I'd put the odds. Never know how a recruit will do when they step up to this level. Never know how his mind will work when the bullets start flying. By the same token, I'm not fully sold on Milton. I'll wager he's not going to put up Hooker numbers, but one game and some mop up throws aren't enough to convince me he's turned the corner. Gonna be a very interesting season for sure.

I have over 100k more likes than posts now.

you-like-me-you-really-like-me-gif-5.gif
Pity likes, IMO.

5487.gif

There are two ways this could have went..he does not believe in himself...or he is just pragmatic enough to say to himself "I am not in his class as a QB"

I will concede the point that the second is probably true, but I thought the dude thought he had what it took to win the job. That us the way he always sounded to me. I am.just surprised he gave up that quick.

The situation is not ideal..if Milton goes down, we are stuck with a rail thin kid starting that is going to get broke in half by some of the monsters we have to play...Nico is not physically ready to start in the SEC imo...5* or not.

Tayven is also rail thin… two skinny QBs better than 1?

Reactions: SweetasSoda
He’s not talking about him. People attacking his mom and sibling. Got to have thicker skin as a family. It’s the internet after all but still I see why he would be upset.
Are people really attacking his mom and family or are they publicly trying to defend him and getting caught up in the crossfire…

Reactions: Billy Antrim
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back