Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that Nico won't ever start due to his NIL deal, but the chances of him sucking are extremely low. He is a generational talent (multiple expert opinions) that also has the work ethic, humble demeanor, and mental acumen to be highly successful. Pair that with the QB whisperers and offensive geniuses that we have as coaches, and it increases the likelihood of success. Sprinkle in some elite athletes surrounding him (something he's never had before) and you have a recipe for collegiate greatness. Milton has already shown the willingness to take him under his wing and accelerate the learning curve. Everything is set up for him to meet or exceed expectations once his time comes. Hopefully that won't have to happen until 2024.
I agree with all that...but I don't 100% believe Nico is a "can't miss"....I also believe he will do well...probably...but I just have a few small doubts.

Like I said earlier...I have seen so many 5* all-world can't-miss guys bust over the many years...especially at QB...that I just can't not have doubts.

He does seem to be THAT guy...a transcendent talent...I hope he is the truth.

I can’t help it if I’m not a grumpy old dad.
jack-lemmon-what.gif

I know that I haven't been posting much lately, but I gotta ask one favor of y'all. If you still have your Dad, please call him just to chat and tell him you love him. All the times I should have, told myself to, and didn't..... and now I can't. You never believe that your hero will ever die, but life always has a way of proving you wrong. He may not have been my biological father, but he was absolutely my Dad.

2.29.40 - 1.12.23
Sorry for your loss..losing a parent, a real parent..is a cruel pain that I wouldn't wish on anybody.

Don't be so hard on the cosmetologist. They're always up in somebody's hair.
But should we take their supposed knowledge as gospel?

Its like a cult where scientists are idols to be worshiped now

If the mind was brought about by a mindless unguided process of chance what objective reason would you have to trust it?

I expect to see law and order in nature because there is a Law Giver

Number two blade over ears and back, then higher up blended to a 4, scissor the top

I know that I haven't been posting much lately, but I gotta ask one favor of y'all. If you still have your Dad, please call him just to chat and tell him you love him. All the times I should have, told myself to, and didn't..... and now I can't. You never believe that your hero will ever die, but life always has a way of proving you wrong. He may not have been my biological father, but he was absolutely my Dad.

2.29.40 - 1.12.23
Sorry for you loss! Lost my father 10 years ago.
Your, comment is ironic. I attended a funeral yesterday for a co-workers husband, and her son addressed the crowd and said the exact same thing, verbatim. It was very somber to hear.
Again, sorry for your loss, and prayers for you and your family.

@WillAtSpyre could you elaborate on volunteer legacy? I heard the guys mention it on the pod and seen it was a 501 c. Is this under the spyre umbrella as the same as volunteer club? Also any details of the difference and just any info would be great. Thanks man.

Reactions: WillAtSpyre
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back