Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

She throws it around 80 miles…. Made varsity at Brown university as a walk on

giphy.gif

She throws it around 80 miles…. Made varsity at Brown university as a walk on

Man some of those comments are ignorant. 'Stick to softball?'

'A 7 yo could play D1 sports at Brown?'

I really hope that's not any of y'all. Brown is an Ivy League school, if my 7 yo is there she's a genius. And i'm happy. If my 21 yo is there, i'm happy.

Playing D3 ball is a big deal. Playing D1 ball anywhere is a huge deal. Baseball isnt like other sports. Plenty of big timers come out of Milligan, Walters State. Hell that pitcher that threw 106 came from WSCC.

I call BS on people trying to give FL credit. 😤
Florida didn't do anything. I think Anthony Richardson is a clear case study of how much NFL teams value potential at the QB position. Basically talking heads will feel more confident having him higher in the Mock Draft. Ask Will Levis what Mock Drafts mean.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Man some of those comments are ignorant. 'Stick to softball?'

'A 7 yo could play D1 sports at Brown?'

I really hope that's not any of y'all. Brown is an Ivy League school, if my 7 yo is there she's a genius. And i'm happy. If my 21 yo is there, i'm happy.

Playing D3 ball is a big deal. Playing D1 ball anywhere is a huge deal. Baseball isnt like other sports. Plenty of big timers come out of Milligan, Walters State. Hell that pitcher that threw 106 came from WSCC.

Agree with you. Baseball is unlike most sports. There are some guys at the D2, D3, JUCO, and NAIA that are just as good if not better than some of the guys at D1. I feel like the big difference is that on the D1 level the majority of the players are really, really good, where as the other levels there may be only a handful of guys that are really, really good. Thats why those other levels cant compete with D1 night in and night out!

Florida didn't do anything. I think Anthony Richardson is a clear case study of how much NFL teams value potential at the QB position. Basically talking heads will feel more confident having him higher in the Mock Draft. Ask Will Levis what Mock Drafts mean.
Is that like mock turtle soup?

I wonder if Bama baseball is in trouble for the coach/staff letting the boosters know the gameplan ahead of time (so they can bet). I know that people in the football program tell the boosters whether or not they intend to completely destroy a cupcake opponent or take it easy. Seems significant.

Agree with you. Baseball is unlike most sports. There are some guys at the D2, D3, JUCO, and NAIA that are just as good if not better than some of the guys at D1. I feel like the big difference is that on the D1 level the majority of the players are really, really good, where as the other levels there may be only a handful of guys that are really, really good. Thats why those other levels cant compete with D1 night in and night out!
To that point, Brown IS D1!!!

Bama is corrupt as hell. We all knew that for years. Time for their demons to be on full display for everyone to see. Meanwhile some in the sec according to insider here on the board thinks Tennessee is a “rouge” or out of control institution over the Pruitt gump mess. UT fired the retard immediately and everyone that had any clue of what was going on. There’s a difference between UT and Bammer. The early 2000’s come to mind as well. So does the 90’s when they were also put under probation for playing an ineligible star football player for an entire season. Let them burn. Greg Byrne their AD also has history with multiple scandals in his past at Arizona. Not surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back