Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really thought Herman would be successful. Surprised at how poorly that team looks a few years in.

@butchna what’s the deal down there? Is it that hard to win at Texas?
Not butchna, but it truly warms my heart when longhorns are bad. They have some of the worst fans when they are winning. Very liberal, condescending and know nothing about football or their team when queried...when then team is losing, they are quiet, withdrawn and almost invisible. Makes texas a much better place to live...

Quick drive by , sorry--- was there anything else discussed or info found out yesterday about Basillio saying Sapp was a "flight risk"?

Not butchna, but it truly warms my heart when longhorns are bad. They have some of the worst fans when they are winning. Very liberal, condescending and know nothing about football or their team when queried...when then team is losing, they are quiet, withdrawn and almost invisible. Makes texas a much better place to live...
To me, Texas football fans represent all the negatives about Texans. Puffed-up, arrogant, self-righteous, and ignorant to the fact that we are in fact the original UT. Left to their own devices, they would be just another drug-lord-ruled state in Mexico.

That entitlement that begat the ego stroking sham called the Longhorn Network which begat the fracturing of the Big 12?
1536672854517.gif

This Friday night Dyersburg plays host to Haywood Co. The RB for Haywood is being recruited by UT and Memphis. The MLB for Dyersburg has D1 talent his name is Christopher Russell. I saw him play a couple weeks ago and he is a Beast. I don't know for sure who's recruiting him tho. I hope UT is watching him play. I'm going to the game Friday night it should be a slobber knocker.

Reactions: T Dog
To me, Texas football fans represent all the negatives about Texans. Puffed-up, arrogant, self-righteous, and ignorant to the fact that we are in fact the original UT. Left to their own devices, they would be just another drug-lord-ruled state in Mexico.
They have good fans and bad fans just like us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back