Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

That’s what I’m saying!

Granted, I should’ve probably spelt it correctly. I think I did “Chokolate”
I realized in 3rd grade that if you missed a word, you got to go sit down, color, read, talk, whatever, and teacher quit asking you questions for a while. I was a decent speller gradewise, but I never worried about losing a spelling bee after that.

Won’t help them this season but Napier is building up that defense quite nicely they still don’t have a QB though. I expect Florida to go 7-5 or 8-4 and make improvements and I wouldn’t be shocked if they beat us.

Beat us? Lol

Not a chance, not this year.

Beat us? Lol

Not a chance, not this year.
You do know we haven’t won at their place in 20 years right? Only two wins there in my lifetime 2001 and 2003 it’s def possible being Milton’s first true road test that we stub our toe down there and lose going on recent history we self destruct and find new ways to lose in the Swamp. Hope im wrong though but certain fans on here think it’s going to be a cakewalk win over Florida this year at their place when we were very fortunate to beat them last season in Knoxville. Nothing is ever easy against those guys.

You do know we haven’t won at their place in 20 years right? Only two wins there in my lifetime 2001 and 2003 it’s def possible being Milton’s first true road test that we stub our toe down there and lose going on recent history we self destruct and find new ways to lose in the Swamp. Hope im wrong though but certain fans on here think it’s going to be a cakewalk win over Florida this year at their place when we were very fortunate to beat them last season in Knoxville. Nothing is ever easy against those guys.
We were fortunate to beat them last year? Lol ok

We were fortunate to beat them last year? Lol ok
Gave up 600 plus yards of total offense and 453 yards passing to Richardson they had the ball on our 39 yard line in the closing seconds throwing to the end zone. If not for Napier making some stupid decisions to go for two when he didn’t need too and some questionable 4th down calls then they very likely beat us. That was in no way shape or form a dominating win we just survived much like the Pitt win.

Reactions: swchandler1988
Gave up 600 plus yards of total offense and 453 yards passing to Richardson they had the ball on our 39 yard line in the closing seconds. If not for Napier making some stupid decisions to go for two when he didn’t need too and some questionable 4th down calls then they very likely beat us. That was in no way shape or form a dominating win we just survived much like the Pitt win.
We win that ball game going away if we didn’t get conservative on offense. We controlled the entire game

Well Kentucky beat them in Gainesville last year for the 1st time in 30 years so anything can happen. Florida doesn't have a top 4 pick at QB this year and still lack quality depth. If we play a B game we win.

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991

VN Store

Back