Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Every major enterprise I've worked for for the past 25 years has used Unix, along with lots of Linux.
I used to work a lot of HP-UX and Sun Solaris but that usually came with the hardware. Since my employers started using either commodity x86 server blades or cloud instances, it had been all Linux. I did. work one large IBM sever cluster a while back but it was even Linux

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Every major enterprise I've worked for for the past 25 years has used Unix, along with lots of Linux.
Can’t believe we got booted to the off topic ghetto. Linux isn’t exactly isn’t „political“ or „hot button“ is it? 😂
Mind you, back in the early days, Linux vs Windows DID usually turn into a miniature holy war

Reactions: Orange_Crush
I think this will be long forgotten by end of week or worst case next
This is the exact posts that bother me so much about "insiders". Why speak in code? Why not just say what you know? Nobody knows who you are here, it's not like you'd get in trouble over it. Atlanta Vol did that speak in code crap all the time too. It just comes off trollish in my opinion. Go ahead and flame me usual suspects. 🙄

Reactions: RiseToTheTop
This is the exact posts that bother me so much about "insiders". Why speak in code? Why not just say what you know? Nobody knows who you are here, it's not like you'd get in trouble over it. Atlanta Vol did that speak in code crap all the time too. It just comes off trollish in my opinion. Go ahead and flame me usual suspects. 🙄
Some of us appreciate whatever insider stuff these guys bring. But there’s always a couple of you who run them off. It gets old. Just let him post what he wants to post. Put him on ignore if it bothers you.

1690409525958.gif

i think he's saying to expect a big week.

Reactions: Jaxon_Vol2017
Some of us appreciate whatever insider stuff these guys bring. But there’s always a couple of you who run them off. It gets old. Just let him post what he wants to post. Put him on ignore if it bothers you.
It doesn't bother me. Just don't understand it. Calm down Francis

I apologize for trolling you with some optimism

VN Store

Back