Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Ever since the name change you have become super negative. I mean I understand having concerns but you’re just being down every second of the day man. Have a little fun instead of non stop complaining
Nothing sadder than a troll who thinks he’s dominating…yet equally funny. 😅

Yes. Canadian Standard Time. You have to filter whatever time it is in Merica through the exchange rate to get Canadian time though.
This morning, my eldest daughter asked me 'daddy sre there two Canadas?'

'no baby, there is one.'

iow, France once again laid down.

Reactions: Glitch
Nobody asked about Newfoundland.
But I told you about it. One of the perks of visiting the RF. You're welcome to head back to the FF to whine and complain about all other matters.

@Glitch did you ask your wife and daughter aboot Newfoundland time? @Weezer continue to google it.

Anywhoo, Cai finna be a corndog.

But I told you about it. One of the perks of visiting the RF. You're welcome to head back to the FF to whine and complain about all other matters.

@Glitch did you ask your wife and daughter aboot Newfoundland time? @Weezer continue to google it.

Anywhoo, Cai finna be a corndog.
1690385315574.png

We suffer from enough negative recruiting from other coaches. It would be nice if our own fans didn't load their guns for them.

Seriously doubt Kirby Smart is reading this. And we know Vince Marrow can’t read anything.

I post my opinions. I’ve been posting here for 14 years now. Y’all want to think I’m a troll, so be it. I’m a season ticket holder, donor and vol club member. I’m more of a fan than most of you. Just because I don’t pump sunshine at every turn doesn’t make me a troll.

We’ve failed to close at the last minute for many kids this cycle we led for a while. It’s alarming. But turn a blind eye to it if you will.

Seriously doubt Kirby Smart is reading this. And we know Vince Marrow can’t read anything.

I post my opinions. I’ve been posting here for 14 years now. Y’all want to think I’m a troll, so be it. I’m a season ticket holder, donor and vol club member. I’m more of a fan than most of you. Just because I don’t pump sunshine at every turn doesn’t make me a troll.

We’ve failed to close at the last minute for many kids this cycle we led for a while. It’s alarming. But turn a blind eye to it if you will.

You don't have to pump sunshine, but you always show up when things go against us and are mysteriously absent when we actually win a closely contested recruiting battle. Weird.

1690385860048.gif

VN Store

Back