Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

you're going to get me canned @Glitch
bill-murray-fingers-crossed-1dowa8ez8xxgxs6p.gif

So your opinion is that he has the right to share his opinion but those with other values are not allowed to express their opinion on his! Interesting but not an unusual application of a double standard those who value their own and like minded powers of discernment.

Many of us tire of death bed pronouncements with every single setback when a desired, but unproven piece of the puzzle does not prefer our opportunity over another.

Continuing to infer it is an INSURMOUNTABLE shortcoming of plan or person and assuming other equal or better solutions are not under consideration is tiresome. Especially this far away from signing day and in this new day of portal and NIL. Bear in mind we are talking about solutions that won’t play a down for over a year. There is time.
Tldr

Yeah, my youngest uncle worked there and had me camp there when I was around 10ish, multiple times and scared the sh!t out of me everytime. There used to be a TB hospital on the campus, so I'm sure there was plenty of creepy sh!t going on. But, most of my nightmares came from my uncle and his friends. In the early to mid 80s.
Gen-X or bust, baby. lol

Reactions: The Dog

VN Store

Back