Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

That's been out there. They'd take both
Vol_fan 185 is a troll.

This troll likes saying we only have a chance bec GA removed themselves as a ol way to slight us. (Otherwise, his implication goes, no one would look at us.)

This is the same guy who joined the board to troll the Cai Bates thread. And you had to point out that Hayes is a huge LSU fan who holds TN in contempt.
yeah it’s not like hayes just told me that or nuthin 😂
Hayes is a massive LSU fan that has a disdain for Tennessee. That doesn’t tell me **** lol
Some people are so gullible lol

Don't be gullible. Vol_fan 185 is a troll.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigl3327
Are you sure you read Grapes of Wrath? How can you root for the drought???

He can still come to Tennessee!
Well, if Okoye comes to Tennessee, I may spare the characters for his sake. 😂

Actually the joke is something I exclaimed spontaneously late in the 4th Qtr of the 2015 game, and wifey laughed hysterically, and still brings it up -- because it was so comically outlandish and clearly stood in place of a long string of irate profanity! When it popped into my mind today, I just let it fly for kicks. We've both read it.

Well, if Okoye comes to Tennessee, I may spare the characters for his sake. 😂

Actually the joke is something I exclaimed spontaneously late in the 4th Qtr of the 2015 game, and wifey laughed hysterically, and still brings it up -- because it was so comically outlandish and clearly stood in place of a long string of irate profanity! When it popped into my mind today, I just let it fly for kicks. We've both read it.
I read it a looooong time ago. Recently read The Four Winds, and Kristin Hannah makes you feel like you live through something. That drought was no joke…even though I was joking with you.

Doomed to repeat it? Is it really that deep? This is college football recruiting we are talking about ... not going to war.

Do people not see the melt downs on here?

Do I take it that seriously? Hell no.

Just trying to help but I guess the mouth breathers are gonna mouth breathe.

Anything ever MELTED? Just a buncha bisching when our program doesn’t land a player.

Really want to HELP? Or set yourself up as bigger and better, per usual. 😏

Interesting, because from what I’m seeing in this thread, you’re the head mouthbreather. Didn’t realize posting a post visit interview with a big time recruit would cause so much angst in a forum designed to discuss recruiting. But carry on explaining to us the pitfalls of taking in positive information.

Last edited:
Interesting, because from what I’m seeing in this thread, you’re the head mouthbreather. Didn’t realize posting a post visit interview with a big time recruit would cause so much angst in a forum designed to discuss recruiting. But carry on explaining to us the pitfalls of taking in positive information.
That'd be "lead" mouthbreather to you, kind sir.

Reactions: KptVFL and butchna
And I hope it stays that way. The “Tennessee” Oilers need to go back to Houston. Titans my ass.
I used to hear that from some old Vols fans when the Titans first came to Tennessee. Something along the lines of it’s going to take away from the Vols in some way. That hasn’t been true up to this point. Why can’t people root for both teams? Sorry your comment just reminded me of that memory and I’m genuinely curious of the reasoning. Nothing personal to you.

Post Malone is a stage name. Dude's last name is Post and a rap name generator he used at 15 gave him Malone so the name is what happens when you pick your rap name from a generator when you're 15 lol. (No, offense meant to Sally, of course, who would have given him a better name ;) )

If y'all want non-human names you want Elon Musk's kid whose name is X Æ A-Xii (I'm not kidding).
Horrible marketing with the X, it’s almost like he’s trying to tank Twitter. 🤔 Interesting.

VN Store

Back