Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Stupid post. Do better.
5aa838cf-a865-4c55-ac43-55ba0b64151c_text.gif

Reactions: Orange_Crush
😂Policing? All I said was the only problem I have is when people ONLY talk about weaknesses and ignore strengths. Why are you policing me???
“Nobody ever wants to talk about the good. Just what is bad.”

Your direct quote lol. But I feel like I’m talking to a wall. Happy Saturday 😂

Lol bc you’re lying. You had a problem with 1 post and got all in your feels about it and claimed I was in every thread calling people stupid. Yet you can’t prove that.
Lol, I've had a problem with a lot of your post. Unlike you, I just don't go around arguing with everybody. I can promise you now, I'll start calling you out for your policing from now on. 😅

Lol, I've had a problem with a lot of your post. Unlike you, I just don't go around arguing with everybody. I can promise you now, I'll start calling you out for your policing from now on. 😅
ladies ladies. we all police each other's posts. now, everyone simmer down or in the mail, mayo you shall receive.

Reactions: screenthis
“Nobody ever wants to talk about the good. Just what is bad.”

Your direct quote lol. But I feel like I’m talking to a wall. Happy Saturday 😂
That’s exactly what I said. That’s exactly what I meant. So what’s your problem exactly with it?

That’s exactly what I said. That’s exactly what I meant. So what’s your problem exactly with it?
…that people are allowed to be unhappy? That’s the point of a fan forum. We celebrate the wins, and gripe about positions we are struggling with. People use this site to express how they feel. Stop complaining about people having opinions that are different than yours.

Reactions: vols 30
…that people are allowed to be unhappy? That’s the point of a fan forum. We celebrate the wins, and gripe about positions we are struggling with. People use this site to express how they feel. Stop complaining about people having opinions that are different than yours.
Then why do you keep complaining about her having a different opinion from you. Just let it go.

You’re telling me to stop doing what you’re doing! My opinion is different than yours! So stop telling me to not have a different one.

You've probably just got added to her ignore list. 😄

WOW, can’t believe you featured logic that she cannot have an opinion on someone else’s opinion in your opinion.

Does it hurt your fingers to type out of both sides of your keyboard?

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back