Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Watching the news at 10, apparently this is the time of year that bears mate and fatten up to hibernate.

So, if you plan on going to the mountains, be on the lookout for hungry, horny bears.

@Jackcrevol is probably already in his car and on his way.

Did they mention the weird purple bear that has been spotted loitering around the Papermill Rd Waffle House? Scaring folks by calling them commies and asking if they wanna fight. Scary stuff.

Maybe, just maybe some are making the case for lower ranked players actually becoming decent players players regardless of the coaching staff that brought them in or the position they play. Maybe it's just another argument that stars don't always matter. Maybe your thread policing skills could be better used in other threads instead of pulling these guys over for their license plate light being out.

I’m sorry are you policing my post while accusing me of policing other’s posts?

I’m sorry are you policing my post while accusing me of policing other’s posts?
Go look at all the threads. All you do is go behind and ridicule anyone that has a differing opinion than yours. It's tiresome. I agree with about 10% of the opinions on here but I don't go around calling everyone out because I think their posts are stupid. People have the right to post whatever dumb **** they want without you and a couple of others telling them how stupid they are. If you think you are providing some kind of service, you're not.

Go look at all the threads. All you do is go behind and ridicule anyone that has a differing opinion than yours. It's tiresome. I agree with about 10% of the opinions on here but I don't go around calling everyone out because I think their posts are stupid. People have the right to post whatever dumb **** they want without you and a couple of others telling them how stupid they are. If you think you are providing some kind of service, you're not.

Correct, and I have the right to post whatever dumb sh*t I want.

Quit stalking me bro. It’s weird.

Why don’t you share the (what must be tons since you’re whining about it) posts of mine you take issue with? Be specific.

How about your chanlenging the posters in the thread where this started? The argument was being made that stars don't always matter, something I would think you'd agree with. Maybe you're just argumentative by nature? If that's the look.you're going for you're succeeding.

How about your chanlenging the posters in the thread where this started? The argument was being made that stars don't always matter, something I would think you'd agree with. Maybe you're just argumentative by nature? If that's the look.you're going for your succeeding.

So you have a problem with a single post then?

Which is far, far less of a guarantee than traditional recruiting and developing…if that’s our plan after a swing and a miss in ‘24, then that’s a huge concern. Again, people being alarmed about a position after multiple misses is normal. Not sure why you’re policing people here.
😂Policing? All I said was the only problem I have is when people ONLY talk about weaknesses and ignore strengths. Why are you policing me???

Reactions: Leeleesteeth
Invol knows policing. He was part of the Praetorian guard when Romans invaded Egypt.

Last edited:
Did they mention the weird purple bear that has been spotted loitering around the Papermill Rd Waffle House? Scaring folks by calling them commies and asking if they wanna fight. Scary stuff.
I was doing a public service, making my community a better place.

Are you a communist?? You wanna scrap???

Dude, I don't have time to go through the threads. Do it yourself and have some self reflection. I think it may do you some good.

Lol bc you’re lying. You had a problem with 1 post and got all in your feels about it and claimed I was in every thread calling people stupid. Yet you can’t prove that.

I was doing a public service, making my community a better place.

Are you a communist?? You wanna scrap???

I ain't no stinkin commie.
BUjt.gif

VN Store

Back