Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

I agree..and that is how I feel...but I have a reason that transcends human morality. I don't understand this weird secular puritanism that seeks to replace God Almighty with putrid human self-righteousness as the moral authority of the Universe.
I'm not for requiring women to be covered from head to toe. I also don't like the excuse that men use when they say stuff like "well then she shouldn't have dressed that way if she didn't want..." As men, if we cannot control our urges better than that then we ought to all move back into caves and go back to a grunting guttural speech pattern. Men can choose not to ogle and objectify a beautiful woman and still acknowledge the beauty of women.

Guess where we part ways is where I recognize you as an elected representative of Jesus...clear as mud. He was human while he was down here and subject to human stuff. Not motivated to CONVINCE you but not conceding that you have a high ground to APPROVE or DISAPPROVE my take. This all got started when "pervey" got floated out there in reference to participating in these threads. Something about being maligned based on one's own beliefs elicits arguments...in which you took a SIDE.
Not my place all to approve or disapprove of anyone's takes. Especially when I know next to nothing about you except what I can glean from this message board. Which is that you seem like a genuinely good man that does his best each day to care for his family.

Reactions: butchna
Not my place all to approve or disapprove of anyone's takes. Especially when I know next to nothing about you except what I can glean from this message board. Which is that you seem like a genuinely good man that does his best each day to care for his family.
We found a mutual stopping point.

I'm not for requiring women to be covered from head to toe. I also don't like the excuse that men use when they say stuff like "well then she shouldn't have dressed that way if she didn't want..." As men, if we cannot control our urges better than that then we ought to all move back into caves and go back to a grunting guttural speech pattern. Men can choose not to ogle and objectify a beautiful woman and still acknowledge the beauty of women.
Ok...still didn't get my point...but ok.

It’s the Recruiting Forum. We’ve been arguing recruiting rankings in here for a long time. It’s going to happen.

And I’m fine letting other people be blatantly wrong. But I’ll usually respond when people create narratives and attribute them to me.
Why don’t you start a thread named recruiting rankings discussion?
Then y’all can argue till the cows come home about it.
I’d much prefer it. When I click on a player thread it’s to see if any news on that player has been updated

Reactions: RAVOL and walkenvol
Why don’t you start a thread named recruiting rankings discussion?
Then y’all can argue till the cows come home about it.
I’d much prefer it. When I click on a player thread it’s to see if any news on that player has been updated
Oh you’d prefer it? Let me get on that.

Be right back.

Reactions: knoxvol52
You have that new dawg troll smell.
Utah boards said I had the Colorado smell, Bama boards said Texas, Clemson boards said FSU. Worry less about trolls and more about why this team let Billy off the hot seat. I just talk and watch ball without any team's colors affecting my view. 20220122_194150.jpg

Utah boards said I had the Colorado smell, Bama boards said Texas, Clemson boards said FSU. Worry less about trolls and more about why this team let Billy off the hot seat. I just talk and watch ball without any team's colors affecting my view. View attachment 580341
tenor.gif

I went to a bar in Denver to watch the game with other Vol fans and weirdly none of them called me a beta male or got combative. I forgot how much VN lives terminally online. Great win! Enjoy the rest of your weekend with people that love you.
Anyone who calls you a beta. Doesnt understand social constructs. Alpha, is a subjective term. Men like to say they're alphas based on a perceived of behaviour that society says they should adhere too, to be manly. When truly, no one outside of them gaf.

Reactions: Glitch and SoilVol
Anyone who calls you a beta. Doesnt understand social constructs. Alpha, is a subjective term. Men like to say they're alphas based on a perceived of behaviour that society says they should adhere too, to be manly. When truly, no one outside of them gaf.
That's a nice dress you're wearing.

VN Store

Back