Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

I'm just messin...Mom had a great sense of humor...
So does mine. When we went out to eat for the first time after getting a double mastectomy and starting chemo, it was a pretty quiet mood at the table.

Until I said, "Man, these chickens had bigger breasts than you" and after a short pause where I was sure my dad was going to lunge across the table and slit my throat, my mom busted out laughing with tears. It was kinda the emotional release she needed and afterward tbh everything changed for her mindset. Her fight got a little easier. She let go of anxiety and fear.

I didn't know it would have that affect. I just had no filter and have watched too many sit-coms and always say things at inappropriate times as if I expect a laugh track to reverberate in the background🤣

So does mine. When we went out to eat for the first time after getting a double mastectomy and starting chemo, it was a pretty quiet mood at the table.

Until I said, "Man, these chickens had bigger breasts than you" and after a short pause where I was sure my dad was going to lunge across the table and slit my throat, my mom busted out laughing with tears. It was kinda the emotional release she needed and afterward tbh everything changed for her mindset. Her fight got a little easier. She let go of anxiety and fear.

I didn't know it would have that affect. I just had no filter and have watched too many sit-coms and always say things at inappropriate times as if I expect a laugh track to reverberate in the background🤣
I have never understood people getting mad for real at Yo Momma jokes...it is dumb.

tumblr_nyv18utvKi1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Reactions: Glitch

VN Store

Back