Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Anyone who calls you a beta. Doesnt understand social constructs. Alpha, is a subjective term. Men like to say they're alphas based on a perceived of behaviour that society says they should adhere too, to be manly. When truly, no one outside of them gaf.
Or, the whole concept of "alpha" and "beta" in wolf pack dynamics was proven to be totally false after the initial study that published it was further scrutinized and more pack dynamics were observed.

Also, if you have to tell people you're an "alpha" then you're probably not one.

Or, the whole concept of "alpha" and "beta" in wolf pack dynamics was proven to be totally false after the initial study that published it was further scrutinized and more pack dynamics were observed.

Also, if you have to tell people you're an "alpha" then you're probably not one.
Actually research suggests that female
wolves exhibit more 'alpha' traits, than males.

IMG_4068.gif

Actually research suggests that female
wolves exhibit more 'alpha' traits, than males.

View attachment 581736
Toxic femininity. I've been saying it for years.

Bottom line, DL recruiting has to be better. Have to get some beasts for the inside. I know there are some guys still out there, but we missed on the majority of our top targets. Fountain, Franklin, Nwaneri.... If it's a case of getting outbid and "not doing bidding wars", then Spyre is going to have to adjust. Sometimes, you have to pay more to get more.
😩now i'm agreeing with a yeti.

Reactions: Glitch

Still works for Gorilla and Chimp groups...

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back