Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Isnt there a name for that? ruck, snuck?
I'm not down with the hip slang. (I can't really bring myself to mock-cuck about Will.)

I just.. To be honest, my heart kind of broke for Will Smith as he came across to me as a very weak man, desperately in love with a woman who cares little about him--in love enough to eat the **** she doled out publicly and try to put a smile on about it.

Everyone would have been better off if he'd just packed her bags and had her stepping.

I can't imagine the ideals their kids have about love, relationship, and commitment.

I'm not down with the hip slang. (I can't really bring myself to mock-cuck about Will.)

I just.. To be honest, my heart kind of broke for Will Smith as he came across to me as a very weak man, desperately in love with a woman who cares little about him--in love enough to eat the **** she doled out publicly and try to put a smile on about it.

Everyone would have been better off if he'd just packed her bags and had her stepping.

I can't imagine the ideals their kids have about love, relationship, and commitment.
correct. she says she doesnt believe in divorce but...what the hell are ya doin?

He is a freaking simp....it's one thing to be that puny when you are young and dumb to the world, but dude is in his mid-50s...grow a sack Will.

correct. she says she doesnt believe in divorce but...what the hell are ya doin?
Many people have open marriages. Especially when one partner has a more active libido than the other.
To that person, sex is irrelevant to the marriage but they love the partner for many other reasons.
They may be compatible in every other way and both may want to raise their children together.

OC your comments are dead on, I think.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Many people have open marriages. Especially when one partner has a more active libido than the other.
To that person, sex is irrelevant to the marriage but they love the partner for many other reasons.
They may be compatible in every other way and both may want to raise their children together.
And that is why handguns will never be done away with.

I'm sure Will Smith runs around himself. He's a movie star.

Reactions: volbeast33

Will’s kids are pretty messed up inside…. it’s sad.

Did your wife buy that one?

Swingers ? Good grief

Swingers ? Good grief
I’m not referring to swingers where both husband and wife have extramarital sex. I’m referring to marriages where one partner (usually the woman) is asexual no longer having an interest in sex and, therefore, she is fine with the husband seeking sex elsewhere. It happpens.

I’m not referring to swingers where both husband and wife have extramarital sex. I’m referring to marriages where one partner (usually the woman) is asexual no longer having an interest in sex and, therefore, she is fine with the husband seeking sex elsewhere. It happpens.
That sounds like an extremely unhappy marriage. Don’t care if she says she’s fine with it, she’s not. People lie to cover up emotions just so they can move forward with life. It happens.

I've seen this before.

But as mentioned, that's not the vibe I've gotten from seeing interviews with Will and Jaded. As a matter of fact, he's plainly said in interviews that her sex life has been very hurtful to him, and it's taken a lot for him to accept. They've both said that her activities have been "an exercise in unconditional love".

Well, that's not really an exercise in unconditional love. It's betrayal and gaslighting. Marriages only really work in a healthy way if both people are committed to selflessly seek the benefit of the other, even at their own expense. When that becomes out of balance, and one is seeking their own appetites at the expense of the other, while convincing them that the honorable thing to do is be betrayed in order to prove they can love the other no matter what...

Well, damn. That's ugly. And it's an example that could likely create either psychopathy in their kids, or a willingness to be victimized.

Sad and completely antithetical to marriage.

My grandmother told me that her late husband (my step grandfather) had an “arrangement” with his late wife for decades of their marriage. Apparently she developed a medical condition at some point and could no longer have sex, so she let him get it elsewhere.

Aside from being extreme TMI, it was shocking to hear because both he and his late wife were the most stereotypical midwestern pious churchgoers you would ever meet.

VN Store

Back