Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

This isn't a republican or Democrat issue. They are confiscating goods that people are sending up there. I know people that have personally experienced it. There is one thing that government is good at amd that's screwing up everything they touch. Thats not a political statement.

I'm old, let me give you some advise. You would eventually come to this conclusion yourself, don't trust or depend on the government.

I know a fella that is a first responder and he was on the ground in NC as soon as the water was gone and he said was so much worse than the general public knew. He was at Katrina and he said this was far worse. He said that there were bodies all over, in fields, trees, in cars, they were finding them everywhere.
And it makes me sick that we can give illegals $5000, a cell phone, and room but we have nothing for our own people. I guess they are going to take care of their voters, screw the deplorables.
A man that doesn't take care of his family is worst than an infidel.

This isn't a republican or Democrat issue. They are confiscating goods that people are sending up there. I know people that have personally experienced it. There is one thing that government is good at amd that's screwing up everything they touch. Thats not a political statement.

I'm old, let me give you some advise. You would eventually come to this conclusion yourself, don't trust or depend on the government.
Ill report back to you, as we are having one of wife's friends who lives in Mitchell County NC over to dinner tonite. Then she'll take supplies back to NC.

Mitchell is one hardest hit areas.

I know a fella that is a first responder and he was on the ground in NC as soon as the water was gone and he said was so much worse than the general public knew. He was at Katrina and he said this was far worse. He said that there were bodies all over, in fields, trees, in cars, they were finding them everywhere.
And it makes me sick that we can give illegals $5000, a cell phone, and room but we have nothing for our own people. I guess they are going to take care of their voters, screw the deplorables.
A man that doesn't take care of his family is worst than an infidel.
This is not about 'the illegals' though some news outlets want to play that up. Not everything happening is a result of immigration. Unless, you can show me direct evidence that so much money has been spent on illegals that nothing is left for this disaster. Otherwise, it's just politization of a terrible event.

Motto to live by in life DTA.....

This is not about 'the illegals' though some news outlets want to play that up. Not everything happening is a result of immigration. Unless, you can show me direct evidence that so much money has been spent on illegals that nothing is left for this disaster. Otherwise, it's just politization of a terrible event.
Correct.

Uh in New York the gave illegals $5000 debit cards and put them up in nice hotels. And FEMA who has nothing for our brothers and sister spent a a BILLION Illegals.

You just summed up my political philosophy with that one sentence.

Uh in New York the gave illegals $5000 debit cards and put them up in nice hotels. And FEMA who has nothing for our brothers and sister spent a a BILLION Illegals.
That's a lie. And if you believe it you're a ******* idiot. And if you spread it you're worse than that.

Using the NY Post as a source is pathetic

is it possible for this thread to get a clean up? if i hear "illegals" followed by a NY post article again, man

:rolleyes:

brainrot please go to the politics forums, offtopic threads, 4chan, wherever else and take the NY post with you

Reactions: bparker and sutro
1.4 billion was spent the past two years by FEMA on illegal immigration. FEMA stated that they couldn’t have used it anyways bc it was earmarked for illegal immigration by congress. FEMA is claiming that they don’t have any more money for future disasters. This is what has some people upset.

No Invol. Its that the lay person isnt equipped to deal with anything on this scale.

If we get our sorry asses in to a pickle, theyd have to allocate resources to save us.
Bull, the Redneck Redcross I know who have been told to stand down are more than equipped to handle it the situation. But they will report and already have reported what they've seen.

is it possible for this thread to get a clean up? if i hear "illegals" followed by a NY post article again, man

:rolleyes:

brainrot please go to the politics forums, offtopic threads, 4chan, wherever else and take the NY post with you
Agreed. Let's focus on the game and our common interest to run the hogs all over that field. Politics sux.

VN Store

Back