Recruiting Targets

Thought I read on TOS that we are in McClain's final four with lSU, auburn, and can't remember the last. Seems like bama will not have room. just thinking positive on recruiting. not sure if that's allowed by some people around here.
Dallas Thomas still a good possibility?

BINGO! DL and QB will be the most important of all. I have thought that the last few years DT recruitment has not been as good as whin we landed Hainsworth and Henderson. Nothing has been proven at QB guess the spring game will be very competive at that pos.

Haynesworth and Henderson are both in the top 5 in terms of DT in the NFL (and you could make a case that both are top 3 as well). It is very rare to pull in classes like that. If you are expecting to get a DT tandem of that calibur every year, then you are going to be sadly, sadly dissappointed for many, many, many years, regardless of what team you follow.

Johnson's recruitment has been very quiet and we haven't had much luck with NJ lately. He may be a backup plan at DB so I'm not sure if we are pursuing him very hardly.

i kno u got a life too HV but if you find time how bout a revised lsit of who we can still possibly land after all the changes

From what I've gathered, he doesn't exactly like contact. There may be something more, but I have heard that he doesn't like to get hit.

hv you do a great job of keeping us up to date but would it be possible to change the font color when you do an update so it would stick out. Thanks.

Hv, send me a PM if you update this. I'm looking at putting this into table form so that it's easier for everyone to follow.

:hi:

HV.. while your doing all these other chores for everyone.. will you make me a FULL list of every single recruit in the nation.. and make your prediction of where their going to commit?? and when??
haha just messin man..

Yeah, they are supposed to be coming down the weekend of the 11th I believe.

CPF says that the staff will be whole by then, though.

He's not mentioned us since the summer, so I doubt it.

Might as well take Gerell Robinson and Ricky Holloway since both released their final schools and we aren't on either list. Michael McAdoo may be gone as well. He listed a top 3 and we weren't on it.

I know Holloway and McAdoo were plan B guys, but would have liked to get Robinson. do you think Bailey is right about a few silents?
Also, it it was signing day tomorrow, who would we land in your opinion?

VN Store

Back