Rep Massie posts gun photo

You are 100% correct . Certain corners , certain neighborhoods , certain apt buildings , certain corner stores and certain hotel/ motels All over this country have much higher potential for violent crime .
Couple weeks ago there was a stabbing in an elevator in the apartment complex in Washington DC where my daughter lives.

It's adorable your raging Anecdotal Evidence Fallacy is on full display, especially when most people (depending where you are even legally obligated) are intentionally keeping you from observing they're armed.

It obviously varies greatly with location but only an ignorant fool dismisses running risks for everyone. This can come from people, dogs and wild animals. So, you know

Passerby fatally shoots dog attacking jogger in St. Charles | WGN-TV

Armed jogger stopped sex assault on fellow runner, police say
I simply said that I've never seen one and I probably run around 200x a year, including in a number of races.

Carrying a firearm on you is simply a just in case preparation like having tools and jumper cables or a first aid kit or a small survival kit in case bad weather strands you in your vehicle. The firearm just becomes part of getting dressed to go anywhere.

I won’t go day hiking without a small very lightweight pack that contains a way to get clean water, provide shelter, make a fire, cook some food, tend injuries, land nav, signal help and protect myself.

Better to be prepared for something and not need it than need it and not be prepared. Wishing for something after you need it never works out very well.🤷‍♀️

I simply said that I've never seen one and I probably run around 200x a year, including in a number of races.

No, that is not "simply" what you said.

You think he should have gone jogging with a gun!? I run outside 4-5x a week and can tell you it is not practical, and may be impossible, to run with a gun. That may be one of the stupidest things I've ever read on here, which is saying a lot.
I have NEVER seen anyone running with one of these and what a depressing country we live in if you felt the need to.

Carrying a firearm on you is simply a just in case preparation like having tools and jumper cables or a first aid kit or a small survival kit in case bad weather strands you in your vehicle. The firearm just becomes part of getting dressed to go anywhere.

I won’t go day hiking without a small very lightweight pack that contains a way to get clean water, provide shelter, make a fire, cook some food, tend injuries, land nav, signal help and protect myself.

Better to be prepared for something and not need it than need it and not be prepared. Wishing for something after you need it never works out very well.🤷‍♀️
This will never be me, thank god.

I call complete BS (both that you run or carry a gun while doing it).

Girlfriend has a 380 in a Lululemon fanny pack she carries while running. Are you opposed to that?

Given European’s experience more violent crime and rape than Americans, do you oppose her right to be armed?

VN Store

Back