Rep Massie posts gun photo

You are 100% correct . Certain corners , certain neighborhoods , certain apt buildings , certain corner stores and certain hotel/ motels All over this country have much higher potential for violent crime .
It's been that way forever, all over the world. Who can figure out the common denominator?

Just admit you had no problem with what the defendants did to Arbery. Hell, those guys are heroes to people like you. Just exercising their 2A "right" by god.
You keep pushing this obvious lie even though many here have directly answered you.
Aubrey was attacked by thugs. He’s the victim here. You’re arguing that he should have taken karate. I’m saying he should have had a gun to defend himself with. If he had exercised his 2A rights then he might not have been murdered by the thugs.
Under your system the thugs are still armed with firearms but the victim isn’t.

Again you’re making my point for my.

You keep pushing this obvious lie even though many here have directly answered you.
Aubrey was attacked by thugs. He’s the victim here. You’re arguing that he should have taken karate. I’m saying he should have had a gun to defend himself with. If he had exercised his 2A rights then he might not have been murdered by the thugs.
Under your system the thugs are still armed with firearms but the victim isn’t.

Again you’re making my point for my.
You think he should have gone jogging with a gun!? I run outside 4-5x a week and can tell you it is not practical, and may be impossible, to run with a gun. That may be one of the stupidest things I've ever read on here, which is saying a lot.

You think he should have gone jogging with a gun!? I run outside 4-5x a week and can tell you it is not practical, and may be impossible, to run with a gun. That may be one of the stupidest things I've ever read on here, which is saying a lot.
Nice attempt at deflection.

You do know that they specifically make holsters for runners .. right ? It never fails to amaze me how non firearm people want to try and spout things that they obviously do not research to pro firearm people .

7 Best Running Holsters - Men's & Women's Jogging Holsters Reviewed for 2021

I've thought about having a holster 3D printed / made to clip on my prosthetic leg at some point. It would be all but invisible under my pants leg.

That sounds like a very cool idea . I know me I’d be trying to make some spring loaded gadget that popped out like some 007 stuff lol

I've thought about having a holster 3D printed / made to clip on my prosthetic leg at some point. It would be all but invisible under my pants leg.

Turn your leg into iron man. Pull that pant leg up and have that baby turn into a leg of destruction. On a different note, how did you lose your leg if you don't mind me asking?

Turn your leg into iron man. Pull that pant leg up and have that baby turn into a leg of destruction. On a different note, how did you lose your leg if you don't mind me asking?

I'm a septic shock survivor, non diabetic. Thought I had the flu on a Friday in March 2013, woke up from a coma almost two weeks later in UTMC with my right leg gone just below the knee and my left leg with almost no skin left (thanks to the vasopressors). We're not sure where the infection got in my right foot.

And as for an Iron Man leg, I have previously fit a small USB power cell in my foot and run a charging cable up my leg to my pocket. Not the easiest or most efficient idea, but it was cool.

I'm a septic shock survivor, non diabetic. Thought I had the flu on a Friday in March 2013, woke up from a coma almost two weeks later in UTMC with my right leg gone just below the knee and my left leg with almost no skin left (thanks to the vasopressors). We're not sure where the infection got in my right foot.

And as for an Iron Man leg, I have previously fit a small USB power cell in my foot and run a charging cable up my leg to my pocket. Not the easiest or most efficient idea, but it was cool.

That's scary not knowing what caused it. Just waking up missing a part of you.

That's awesome. Put a little horn in there and make it go off when you get behind "those" people in a store that stick their buggy in the middle of the aisle and act like they are the only people in the store.

Reactions: tntar heel and AshG
That's scary not knowing what caused it. Just waking up missing a part of you.

That's awesome. Put a little horn in there and make it go off when you get behind "those" people in a store that stick their buggy in the middle of the aisle and act like they are the only people in the store.

The main take away here tho is .. he did wake up . That’s a huge positive .

Reactions: DynaLo and AshG
Who is shocked that the guy who doesn’t own a gun doesn’t keep one on his person?
6acf3777f1a846b2c0f265b7b455984b.gif

When I lived in Mississippi, the Petal Pharmacy would let you pick up your Glock, ammo, and antidepressants all in the same trip. Very handy! Good time saver.

I’ve ran with a gun many times.

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back