Rep Massie posts gun photo

I have NEVER seen anyone running with one of these and what a depressing country we live in if you felt the need to.

It’s called “CONCEALED “ carry for a reason . I’d also rather have a tool and not need it , then to need it , and not have it . This is a very logical way to go through life unless you just wake up one day and decide you trust everyone and are Superman . Me personally, I’d rather see runners with a CC than earbuds in listening to music with zero situational awareness . 🤷‍♂️

State Sen. Kimberly Lightford recounts harrowing carjacking details: 'I begged them not to shoot us'

From the article
"It was a lot of shots being fired. I think they were shooting at my husband and me and luckily enough my husband is concealed and carry and he was able to protect us."

So if he didn’t have a gun they would have been run down and killed by the thugs. Instead they ran and when shot at were able to shoot back and prevent being chased and/or killed.

I wonder if they knew karate?

I have NEVER seen anyone running with one of these and what a depressing country we live in if you felt the need to.

It's adorable your raging Anecdotal Evidence Fallacy is on full display, especially when most people (depending where you are even legally obligated) are intentionally keeping you from observing they're armed.

It obviously varies greatly with location but only an ignorant fool dismisses running risks for everyone. This can come from people, dogs and wild animals. So, you know

Passerby fatally shoots dog attacking jogger in St. Charles | WGN-TV

Armed jogger stopped sex assault on fellow runner, police say

It's adorable your raging Anecdotal Evidence Fallacy is on full display, especially when most people (depending where you are even legally obligated) are intentionally keeping you from observing they're armed.

It obviously varies greatly with location but only an ignorant fool dismisses running risks for everyone. This can come from people, dogs and wild animals. So, you know

Passerby fatally shoots dog attacking jogger in St. Charles | WGN-TV

Armed jogger stopped sex assault on fellow runner, police say
I shot and killed a large coyote in my side yard. He was charging at me. That doesn’t fit the narrative though

Since you people think that every street corner has a mugger or rapist and that the only way to address it is with a gun, then yes.
So there were about 60,000 shootings last year, excluding suicides and cop related actions. Throw in another 40k for a generous rounding up to 100k shootings in the US to include cops and suicides.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/03/23/2020-shootings/

So we are told that number is bad, and we need to take action against that.

120k rapes, exluding statutory. U.S.: number of rapes 1990-2018 | Statista

So already with just one of three crimes listed we are already 20% up over the ROUNDED up shooting number.

Almost 300k robberies, so 3x the shooting rate we need to do something about. Robbery

If you and luther are correct to be worried about shootings, the rest of us are at least 4x more correct to be worried about rape and or robbery. And that sounds like a pretty good reason to be armed

VN Store

Back