Rest In Peace

RIP Robert Dale Broadrick.

My cousins 17 year son. The grandson of my uncle that lost his daughter last year to a heart attack.

He was mowing around a pond on a cab tractor and it slid in the water and over on the side with the door. He drowned. This was about an hour ago.

Me and my cousin were really close when I lived in Tennessee. I was just with my uncle fishing last month. I'd never met Robert. I hate this for my uncle and cousin.

Just never know when or how.

My cousins 17 year son. The grandson of my uncle that lost his daughter last year to a heart attack.

He was mowing around a pond on a cab tractor and it slid in the water and over on the side with the door. He drowned. This was about an hour ago.

Me and my cousin were really close when I lived in Tennessee. I was just with my uncle fishing last month. I'd never met Robert. I hate this for my uncle and cousin.

Oh, how terrible! I’m so sorry. Praying for all who loved him. 🙏🏻

Dam! Prayers up for the family.

Prayers for you all.

Thanks, but like I said I'd never met him, my cousin and uncle need the prayers really bad. He was my uncles only grandson and thought he hung the moon. He was mowing for my uncle on his farm and he was in the house waiting for him to get done.

Just a sad situation. I hate anyone has to go through stuff like that, but it's part of life.

I cannot imagine. I am so sorry. Praying for the peace that passes understanding for your family.

Sorry to hear that man, praying for your family.

So sorry friend. Prayers your family and you

so very sorry 🙏

Sorry to hear that buddy.

Praying for you and your family.

My sister had her dog of 17 years put down. She’s in a funk, that dog was her world. Say a prayer for her to be able to heal.
I understand. It looks like I'll be going thru this this weekend. Old German shepherd. He's been an exceptionally fine dog. And my wife is taking it a lot worse than me.

My sister had her dog of 17 years put down. She’s in a funk, that dog was her world. Say a prayer for her to be able to heal.
I understand. It looks like I'll be going thru this this weekend. Old German shepherd. He's been an exceptionally fine dog. And my wife is taking it a lot worse than me.
Sympathies to both of your and their families. It sounds like you gave them wonderful lives. 🧡🧡

- sorry volsforever, your sister did.

VN Store

Back